Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
With this pace I don't see wano ending before August

Oda needs to take few months break - think everything through and his editors need to man up to tell Oda - stop adding useless stuff in the chapters.

And,. To make it worse - we have 2 weeks break catded

Oda needs to take few months break - think everything through and his editors need to man up to tell Oda - stop adding useless stuff in the chapters.

Would have been fine if we get a chapter like this a little earlier but he kills the momentum of Luffy vs Kaido this way.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Oda showed us in Strongworld how Luffy could implement lightning in his attacks. His attack here is called Gigant Thor Axe, which ties directly into Elbaf and Norse mythology. Oh and he can now do fullbody Gear 3rd... Elbaf preview???

Last edited:
B

Ballel

So somehow Raizo stored half an ocean inside him just because he thought the 1% chance of a castle burning somewhere could occur again.

Yeah, totally makes sense....
and he didn't use it while he was in a death match with an opponent while almost burning alive, NO he only uses it after half of the castle is already burnt to ashes.:smart:
Lolda that hack. Should plan ahead better instead of obsessing over chapter numbers.

There's no versatility in rubber beating BB's quake and logia gravity powers, or magma, or ice.

Unless Vegapunk would turn Luffy into a cyborg or some shit
I'm pretty sure Luffy has an unlimited amount of versatility in rubber/his surroundings as long as his imagination allows him to do so. It's very basic levels of Toonforce.
If G5 can just grab natural lightning, it sure could grab logia light, gravity, magma, ice or darkness powers as well. Now it makes sense why the rubber ground, being lifted by G5 Luffy, was able to reflect Kaido's Boro Breath.

I

Indigo

are one of those a magazine break? so we get early spoilers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Would have been fine if we get a chapter like this a little earlier but he kills the momentum of Luffy vs Kaido this way.
Would have been better if Oda explains why raizo felt the need of storing water. Don't tell me it was because he was paranoid lmao

Second, would have been better if oda cut short such stuffs. Scabbard piece just like BM wedding cake is boring and takes panels time from other important stuffs.

What's the point in dragging these stuffs and then rush during important stuffs?

Third, even if Oda felt the need to have Raizo chapter then like you said it should have been earlier and not amid Luffy vs kaido which is just going on for ages and lost momentum because of this raizo stuff
Post automatically merged:

are one of those a magazine break? so we get early spoilers
Spoilers for next chapter will come around 18- 19th April

I'm pretty sure Luffy has an unlimited amount of versatility in rubber/his surroundings as long as his imagination allows him to do so. It's very basic levels of Toonforce.
If G5 can just grab natural lightning, it sure could grab logia light, gravity, magma, ice or darkness powers as well. Now it makes sense why the rubber ground, being lifted by G5 Luffy, was able to reflect Kaido's Boro Breath.
But BB will have his own awakening of his two strongest abilities, doubt it would be as simple as Luffy just grabbing his ability, you can't beat magma by using magma anyway, same with BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.