Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

To be honest, it was not wasted. Luffy is still using armament and conqueror haki. Without Udon, he couldn't use adCoC. It is just adCoA was not sufficient or Oda retconned on a whim. I wish I will see internal destruction or whatever shit before this fight ends. I am damn sure Oda forgot about it.
Yeah that's true you're right and I completely agree, I feel Oda forgot it too or changed his mind suddenly on what he wants to do.

I gotta say I really enjoyed Luffys training arc in Udon but that feels like a waste of time and such a let down, now that hes lost a few more times and is just getting powerups willy nilly now too. I thought Internal Destruction was gonna be the key to beating both Kaido and BM due to their "impenetrable defenses" (although we all know BM has been penetrated PLENTY of times in a certain way, HIYOOOO)

According to Kaido he's still using CoC/CoA tho
Post automatically merged:

Kaido will be defeated in chapter 1049 and leaving wano in 1050
No shot they are leaving Wano in one chapter aftet Kaido's defeat, lol.

I think Luffy vs the three Admirals will happen again. A short skirmish where Luffy holds it down for a couple seconds and he's probably going to do exactly that grab the elements and throw them back.
Doubt it's gonna be like that, it's probably limited to lightning, as others said he would have grabbed Kaido's boro breath then, but instead he reflected it by influencing the environment.

Only way I see that happen is if he gains stronger haki and in combo with his df he can grab them, otherwise doubt that's how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.