Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this is better than last chapter, at least something happened, plot is moving forward.
- And the final page where Luffy catches lightning (he looks like a God of Thunder) and goes to attack Kaidou (and Kaidou seems to laugh and say "Go ahead" or something).
- Luffy's final attack has no name yet.
Chapter is ending almost exact same way as last weeks chapter :gokulaugh:

S

stealthblack

I knew back then when luffy used the "Thor" G3 attack to defeat chinajo that it was bullshit, like wtf rubber fruit my ass

I'm pretty sure Luffy has an unlimited amount of versatility in rubber/his surroundings as long as his imagination allows him to do so. It's very basic levels of Toonforce.
If G5 can just grab natural lightning, it sure could grab logia light, gravity, magma, ice or darkness powers as well. Now it makes sense why the rubber ground, being lifted by G5 Luffy, was able to reflect Kaido's Boro Breath.
God this sounds awful

Oda showed us in Strongworld how Luffy could implement lightning in his attacks. His attack here is called Gigant Thor Axe, which ties directly into Elbaf and Norse mythology. Oh and he can now do fullbody Gear 3rd... Elbaf preview???

I've always known that rubber can't conduct electricity :whitepress:

I don't understand you logic RN, sorry
Oda would have to pull weaknesses out of ass for Luffy to be able to beat the likes of Marco, Katakuri, Akainu, Kizaru, BB

He would have to create even more heaps of bs to beat them without haki, forget about Luffy how tf was Roger standing over all these characters with just a sword and a gun in his belt, or how was Shanks competting against Kaido, how would he stop Akainu's magma from melting his sword and the list goes on.

B

Ballel

Oda would have to pull weaknesses out of ass for Luffy to be able to beat the likes of Marco, Katakuri, Akainu, Kizaru, BB

He would have to create even more heaps of bs to beat them without haki, forget about Luffy how tf was Roger standing over all these characters with just a sword and a gun in his belt, or how was Shanks competting against Kaido, how would he stop Akainu's magma from melting his sword and the list goes on.
Haki asspulls vs df asspulls — what's worse:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.