Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Burn After Reading is such a great movie
I totally imagine the World Government's offices operating exactly like the CIA in that movie LMFAO
I haven't seen it but some former close friends of mine enjoyed it a lot.

Burn After Reading....Is that a Raizo or cover page hint too?! Yonji and Niji escape the book by it being set on fire like Luffy and Nami did and are safe due to being resistant to regular flames too? (I kinda want them to die though :shakiously:)

:hihihi::usosmug:

I haven't seen it but some former close friends of mine enjoyed it a lot.

Burn After Reading....Is that a Raizo or cover page hint too?! Yonji and Niji escape the book by it being set on fire like Luffy and Nami did and are safe due to being resistant to regular flames too? (I kinda want them to die though :shakiously:)

:hihihi::usosmug:
I'm honestly expecting Pudding to burn Mont D'Or's book to save them

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm honestly expecting Pudding to burn Mont D'Or's book to save them
Yeah that does seem like the most logical scenario. I like the fake spoiler reminding us that Pudding can wipe their memories too lol. Gotta love how Puddings DF isnt even relevant with BMs suppressed/false memories too! Imagine if Pudding had been manipulating BM all along like another Carmel but her own daughter ironically?! Pudding the true chess master?!
Post automatically merged:

Why does the fanbase want all the straw hats to be GODS suddenly?

Luffy - Sun God
Zoro - Sword God
Usopp - God
and now Nami too?

:suresure::suresure:
Usopp = Soge God even, ascended from Soge King haha. He's probably a plant/earth god though and will fit right at home in Elbaf due to that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.