Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Thanx bro :feelsokeman: Waido will awaken:cheers:
Exactly! We just need to believe! If nobody has given Kaido a fight like this in 20 years, its no wonder his awakening hasn't appeared yet too imo! If Oden's fight him with him wasn't interrupted, it could have happened then potentially as Oden greviously wounded him ofc!

:finally:

:cheers::kata:

NOT AN ASSPULL
ENEL IS LIGHTNING
LUFFY DIDN'T USE HAKI TO TURN OFF HIS LOGIA FORM

Difference is that Enel's a person that's capable of turning into lightning. As with any other logia user you can nullify their intangibility with either haki, sea stone, or their natural weakness.

Lightning itself is a discharge of electricity, not a person, and would function like Big Meme's elemental homies in that neither sea stone or haki would affect them, and in lightning's case if it gets in contact with rubber it would simply disperse since it's not some meat bag with a devil fruit, but simply plasma, and therefore Luffy shouldn't be able to hold it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
From 5chan:

毕业证+成绩单+留学回国人员证明+教育部学历认证LUFY(全套留学回国必备证明材料,给父母及亲朋好友一份完美交代雅思,托福,ZORO,在读证明,学生卡等留学相关材料(申请学校,转学,甚至是申请工签都可以用到)。
毕业证、成绩单等全套材料,从防伪到印刷,从水印到钢印烫金,高精仿度跟学校原版100%相同

@ScotchInformer @EtenBoby @PuckTheGreat @Epicop can you confirm?
My Mandarin is rusty but it’s basically saying Onigashima is in free fall and Luffy is a lightning shogun / Daimyo “king of lightning”

I'm still satisfied with Onigashima but Nami and Usopp "fights" were definitely not even enjoyable and Peros/Jack really needed more screentime for their fights
Also fire the editor that suggested Oda that he needed to do something special for chapter 1000 lmfao
I forgot Kin's survival was pretty dumb too but I'm hoping at least Oda'll deliver on his reunion with his waifu Tsuru

Status
Not open for further replies.