Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that does seem like the most logical scenario. I like the fake spoiler reminding us that Pudding can wipe their memories too lol. Gotta love how Puddings DF isnt even relevant with BMs suppressed/false memories too! Imagine if Pudding had been manipulating BM all along like another Carmel but her own daughter ironically?! Pudding the true chess master?!
Remember when people thought that Pudding faked the memories of BM eating the cake during WCI finale too?

Yeah that does seem like the most logical scenario. I like the fake spoiler reminding us that Pudding can wipe their memories too lol. Gotta love how Puddings DF isnt even relevant with BMs suppressed/false memories too! Imagine if Pudding had been manipulating BM all along like another Carmel but her own daughter ironically?! Pudding the true chess master?!
Post automatically merged:

Usopp = Soge God even, ascended from Soge King haha. He's probably a plant/earth god though and will fit right at home in Elbaf due to that too.
Or he’ll be the god of deceit or something like Loki

G

Gorosei Informer

And of course, Finalbeta is posting in it. How fitting.
I was tempted to mention it!

:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catsure::catblush:
Post automatically merged:

Or he’ll be the god of deceit or something like Loki
Yeah I've joked to myself that Usopp is the "real Loki" or something, the God of Deception and he's gonna be the one to outsmart Loki at Elbaf who will be the Orochi and thus villain of the arc.

God of Child Support, move over Big Mom! Just wait until she marries Luffy after he becames Pirate King, unleashes the Will of Divorce and takes half of everything he has too! She will be set for life!

:jackaugh::pepebusi::saden::hapnoel:
Nami going to steal Hancocks powers, steal the rest of Big Mom's powerups then steal Im's treasure and whatever else and then steal the Pirate King hat from Luffy

:parkcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.