Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s actually dragon’s fruit but I don’t know maybe i am overthinking these « god » fruits
I’m just thinking they probably all have additional powers like the god of the sea Poseidon with the ability to control Sea Kings.

Vivi and her family is able to summon rain (the kings miracle in Alabasta) is commonly mentioned.

Momo is able to control Zunesha who’s a massive forest elephant (god of the forest)

I’m just thinking they probably all have additional powers like the god of the sea Poseidon with the ability to control Sea Kings.

Vivi and her family is able to summon rain (the kings miracle in Alabasta) is commonly mentioned.

Momo is able to control Zunesha who’s a massive forest elephant (god of the forest)
then Nami's connection to them is she can make gold pop out of the sky

:crazwhat:

"Zoro is carried away by Franky (he doesn't say anything or is still unconscious). "

I fucking find it hilarious how the spoilers for almost every other chapter show Zoro being in it and the ZKKtards start to get reinvigorated again, only to find out it's yet another panel of him being unconscious and looking even deader than usual.

It's almost like Oda is purposefully fucking with the ZKKtards lmao.
lmao or oda is fucking with the people who keep saying zoros role in this arc is done

Status
Not open for further replies.