Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yeah I totally saw people flip flopping constantly on Pudding too. I totally didn't do the same! Oda was totally fucking with us using her lmao. Didn't help with her personality issues either ofc!

On a side note that's somewhat related, there are some characters like Pudding (without saying too much) in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and they are written very well imo especially with how you deal with them ultimately. Pudding really reminded me of them. I'm gonna post videos about them but it will be major spoilers for them, although its still early in the game too:

Major spoilers for VTMB:

This game is still absolutely awesome to this day and holds up very well, especially with mods ideally too (the unofficial patch is pretty much mandatory too):

The sisters Therese and Jeanette have a Pudding-like situation going on, kinda like if Pudding's personalities were seperated into "two different people":

Jeanette also inspired the Batman Arkham games' version of Harley Quinn apparently and funnily enough, Jeanette was inspired by Harley Quinn originally apparently? Therese seems like Harley pre-Joker too, when she was still "sane" and Jeanette is from a vampire clan associated with insanity/hysteria and "mental/psychic powers" and such too. Deception, mind control, brainwashing, driven to insanity, horrific nightmare inducing powers and so on.

Fanastic art about Jeanette and Therese in this regard but a major spoiler again:
Glad I wasn't the only one that was reminded of Harley with Pudding's character
I really didn't bother with the Arkham games, I've always been more of a Batman The Animated Series kinda guy

G

Gorosei Informer

His wife ( nami cosplayer ) is real tho
On that note @Twin Milf and @OnePiss , I forgot to tell you that I heard the other day that Oda's wife was a gravure (swimsuit) model. Their "features" or assets tend to be well endowed/"emphasised" too I believe? It explains A LOT now ofc!

Also, there is that discovery of which "actress of a certain variety" you discovered Boa Hardcock I mean Hancock is based on too ofc!

Well Luffy is made of Rubber, so Oda give Luffy what Rubber is his main counterpart, Lightining, is not far from his power usage, remember only imagination is the limity for this Fruit.

G

Gorosei Informer

Glad I wasn't the only one that was reminded of Harley with Pudding's character
I really didn't bother with the Arkham games, I've always been more of a Batman The Animated Series kinda guy
BTAS goated but the Arkham Asylum and City games are great imo, the latter has a powerful tribute to the Waynes and both games incorporate psychological horror and atmosphere extremely well, plus badass Prince of Persia style combat. I've not played Arkham Knight and barely played Origins though.

I used to think Viola was meant to be Harley but that didn't make sense for me especially with how Oda wrote Viola too, but Doffy was "Joker" ofc!

BTAS goated but the Arkham Asylum and City games are great imo, the latter has a powerful tribute to the Waynes and both games incorporate psychological horror and atmosphere extremely well, plus badass Prince of Persia style combat. I've not played Arkham Knight and barely played Origins though.

I used to think Viola was meant to be Harley but that didn't make sense for me especially with how Oda wrote Viola too, but Doffy was "Joker" ofc!
Yeah Viola definitely felt like a proto Pudding/Harley to me too

Status
Not open for further replies.