Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chopper has to be my least fav strawhat
Twice in one arc dude doubts Luffy and his will is easily crushed despite all they’ve been through and endured

I honestly feel as though all strawhats characters have regressed in more ways than one post ts

Even when Sanji areived to save him and give him confidence…..sighhhhh I remember when you were able to identify weak points my dear old racoon dog

Twice in one arc dude doubts Luffy and his will is easily crushed despite all they’ve been through and endured

I honestly feel as though all strawhats characters have regressed in more ways than one post ts

Even when Sanji areived to save him and give him confidence…..sighhhhh I remember when you were able to identify weak points my dear old racoon dog
I mean, the guy that fought him (a huge ass dragon) told him he was dead. I dont blame chopper

Reminds me ofc wci sanji and baratie

Status
Not open for further replies.