Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:snoopy:

Sanji: " I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

*Sanjis suddenly awakens CoO to the point he can see whats going on at WCI, proceeds to go Evil Sanji immediately upon witnessing this unholy act and betrayal and declaring he will destroy his brothers once and for all*

Hahahaha indeed! Master Fated even, whatever that means LMAO!

Oda has definitely stepped up his game, with the girls and women of OP getting "Post Tit Surgery"! In fact you could think of it as

Pre Tit Surgery, Inflation Arc, Post Tit Surgery! Roger actually laughed because he knew one day, women would suddenly develop almost literal balloons and melons on their chests for no reasons at all! The One Piece is actually the Oppai Piece!
I overlooked the sanji part :josad:

This scenario would send shivers down his spine :whitepress::milaugh:
Evil sanji awakening :suresure:

I remember some time ago Oda invited other Mangaka to have a drink with him. In all his success i believe Oda is a down to earth guy who knows how hard that business is. So having other Mangaka actually draw stuff isn't too farfetched i think. It might come down to what specifically. One Piece is too big of an franchise to stop existing even after Oda has finished the Manga and puts down his pen. he might give his okay for spinoffs, novels , possible a few other Movies. It might be wishfull thinking right now but Oda created so many Jobs in the past 25 years, it has to live on and i am open for surprises.

(but pls not another boruto with luffys kids and advanced technology where devilfruits and haki play no big role anymore)

:ronalaugh:
Two Piece staring Buffy let's go

I remember some time ago Oda invited other Mangaka to have a drink with him. In all his success i believe Oda is a down to earth guy who knows how hard that business is. So having other Mangaka actually draw stuff isn't too farfetched i think. It might come down to what specifically. One Piece is too big of an franchise to stop existing even after Oda has finished the Manga and puts down his pen. he might give his okay for spinoffs, novels , possible a few other Movies. It might be wishfull thinking right now but Oda created so many Jobs in the past 25 years, it has to live on and i am open for surprises.

(but pls not another boruto with luffys kids and advanced technology where devilfruits and haki play no big role anymore)

:ronalaugh:
Need 2 Piece starring Buffy who wants to be the Belli King Asap

G

Gorosei Informer

I know people will not believe this but it has its advanteges :cheers:

Aye, its just about learning what your advantages are and being in the right environments and not around people who will be ignorant, not understanding or even hateful and insulting. It kinda feels like the mental equivalent of trying to tame a wild beast, to try and make it focus. Discipline it. Almost like trying to calm a storm even.

But there are times the "storm settles" or it can focus its energy into something, the hyperfixation even. My brains loves making rapid associations all the time, like rapid, random flashes into the past, as if its pin pointing exact references in a massive book or even books in a grand library!

ADHD can be and is hell at times but it does have its advantages indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.