Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Aye, its just about learning what your advantages are and being in the right environments and not around people who will be ignorant, not understanding or even hateful and insulting. It kinda feels like the mental equivalent of trying to tame a wild beast, to try and make it focus. Discipline it. Almost like trying to calm a storm even.

But there are times the "storm settles" or it can focus its energy into something, the hyperfixation even. My brains loves making rapid associations all the time, like rapid, random flashes into the past, as if its pin pointing exact references in a massive book or even books in a grand library!

ADHD can be and is hell at times but it does have its advantages indeed!
Could have not described it better :zehaha::akaman:
There is in my opinion nothing i could ad to this statement perfectly described :cheers:

I'm sick of shonen mcs getting sons, it boring. They're a carbon copy look a like. And then they're even worse characters.
Agreed, IF some different author decides on a OP post content manga it better be different characters like shanks son, would be boring if it would feature Luffy's child don't even think he should have one, he's still too young not sure it would fit him at all, I just can't imagine him as a father.

I have to say something, I made an account just for this.

This forum is hilarious, comments here are funnier than reading the chapters now
all of these emojis/gifs here are genius :gokulaugh:

btw why is everyone here like kids fighting luffy vs zoro vs sanji
am I the only one who likes all of em
fleetwat
:cheers:

I have to say something, I made an account just for this.

This forum is hilarious, comments here are funnier than reading the chapters now
all of these emojis/gifs here are genius :gokulaugh:

btw why is everyone here like kids fighting luffy vs zoro vs sanji
am I the only one who likes all of em
fleetwat
This forum attracts special groups of egghead users who find powerscaling to be the true definition of actually reading manga like one piece, then get pissy when powerscaling headcanon doesn't follow theory logic because Oda gives 0 fucks about it.

So they do one of two things:

- Shit on the manga and Oda
- Shit on other characters that "harm" their powerscaling.

You will find most people here fit into those 2 groups. About 30-40% otherwise are normal.

kaido might be going down soon if the island is free falling
thats one perspective to look at it from

Using the clouds as a metric to gauge kaido's gas.

another way to look at it is, since the clouds take stamina and energy to sustain (assumption)... he's slowly loosening his grip over the island to spare himself gas to fight gear 5 goofy.. which means yea he's getting tired but might be consciously or unconsciously dissipating the clouds to spare some gas to fight effectively.

G

Gorosei Informer

I remember some time ago Oda invited other Mangaka to have a drink with him. In all his success i believe Oda is a down to earth guy who knows how hard that business is. So having other Mangaka actually draw stuff isn't too farfetched i think. It might come down to what specifically. One Piece is too big of an franchise to stop existing even after Oda has finished the Manga and puts down his pen. he might give his okay for spinoffs, novels , possible a few other Movies. It might be wishfull thinking right now but Oda created so many Jobs in the past 25 years, it has to live on and i am open for surprises.

(but pls not another boruto with luffys kids and advanced technology where devilfruits and haki play no big role anymore)

:ronalaugh:
Yeah in all seriousness, I think Oda is pretty down to earth and can be quite humble, going by his messages I've seen translated by Sandman on Twitter and such. He's a very conscious/self-aware person but in a more grounded/humble way too. He actually worries about letting others down with OP and such too.

I've heard he's really possesssive with OP, wanting to do all of it by himself, to draw the backgrounds especially but to do it all himself and not accept help but I'm not sure if that's true either.

Yeah, One Piece is gonna get MILKED hard guaranteed! Dragonball, Naruto, Fairy Tail are all getting milked to hell as the cash cows that they are and I'm sure MHA will be too once it has ended, same with Demon Slayer and JJK too! Although Demon Slayer has ended already too ofc. AOT will definitely get milked in future too! Its only natural that these companies take advantage of how immensely popular and thus finanically lucrative these series are ofc!

I do see OP getting a sequel series, a monthly one at least that Oda might end up overseeing ofc but someone else will work on, like how Boruto was going until Kishi got involved with it properly? I think DBS is being done by a different mangaka and not by Akira Toriyama but I'm not sure, I heard it was but I gave up on Dragonball after GT so I don't know either lmao.

I would absolutely hate a Boruto situation with One Piece too. I'm scared that will happen too. Boruto is so disappointing and underwhelming but people are swearing that its much better now, I'm too skeptical of that though. I think the Naruto series especially in Boruto has crossed lines it never should have and its put me off it. I tried to get into Boruto and hated it, it just felt so soulless and ridiculous to me. I've seen some interesting stuff come out of it but I'm kinda pissed off by an extremely major death in it too that I heard about and also a certain other unexpected "death" too. The storyline just sounds like such a mess in it tbh.

But yeah even just going on the concept too, I know Japan probably loves the concept but I hate this whole focusing on the kids of the previous MCs and not giving us a sequel series dedicated to the characters we love from the previous series but older and instead we are having them be overshadowed by their kids ultimately too.

Bleach's bonus chapter that Kubo made a while ago implied that Ichigo's son is going to be extremely important and not for the "right reasons", in a more "evil" and "grander scheme" kind of things, like with the entire world building/lore and such even too.
Imagine if Luffy had a son that was the key to the existence of haki and or devil fruits entirely? Or piracy/sailing or technology in the OP world or something?
I've actually forgotten what it said in the chapter about Ichigo's son but it was implied he's extremely important and has something to do with the actual Hell realm in Bleach or something? There was massive game changing reveals that shook up the entire lorre and world building of Bleach in that chapter tbh.

In fact on that note, maybe Vegapunk is someone from the extreme future where things went horrifically wrong, somehow invented a time machine and came back to the past to try and change history and prevent that future? Trunks D Vegapunk?! Vegatrunks?! Capsule Corp! Oda loves Dragonball a lot so this feels like its gonna be an inevitable storyline, especially as we have a DF that can jump forwards in time and send others forwards in time too but not one to go back into the past too? Not yet anyway?...
I actually hate the idea of time travel in storylines as it really fucks up the narrative, especially once you start changing the past too and the whole multiverse/multiple timelines nonsense and such but I ironically also love Dr Who and the MCU so go figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.