Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

just like you pin point a random fact or reference in the moment you say it explain it if needed and then its just gone and you forget about it, right?
i have that happen to me all the time I am in the process of getting diagnosed as an adult and I can't remember my childhood much so I don't fit the strict definition to my knowledge
Yes exactly! Such erratic, random, fleeting memory! I actually had an ADHD test done on me as part of university research and they said my attention span was fine which is FAR from true but I've spent my whole life trying to adapt to my ADHD and mask it, especially when teachers and other students would give me shit, insult me and accuse me for being lazy, not trying and just "dumb/retarded" and such.

I am actually really struggling with it now these days like in my youth (that was more due to recent traumas and hormonal overloads from puberty) but also ironically from recent traumas now but also I Just have so many built up mental issues now and a lot less willpower/motivation/enthusiasm/energy than I used to have and its becoming much harder to try to fight back and control my ADHD.

Also with us being in such an instant gratification, over stimulation, addiction fuelled society that is getting worse and worse and just embracing these toxic lifestyles and choices. I actually developed a severe gaming addiction 12 years ago but that is a long story in itself too (At least 10-12 hours of gaming non-stop a day and all night especially too. Full on NEET/Hikikomori/Welcome to the NHK lifestyle)

ADHD is a spectrum too as far as I know, you can show symptoms of it even if they are less severe, you can have mild to severe ADHD for example. Its harder to detect in adults apparently but it makes adult life much harder too due to responsibilties, work and such ofc.

G

Gorosei Informer

Raizo barely beat the Mink in Hawkins crew in a popularity poll…

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Faust who despite his important and epic choice of name has literally not appeared at all post TS! Raizo barely beat a character that has disappeared into the void/off the face of the earth since the timeskip! This really feels like Oda's revenge for Raizo ranking so undeniably overwhelmingly low tbh!

:saden::risitameh::nicagesmile::kailaugh:

Yes exactly! Such erratic, random, fleeting memory! I actually had an ADHD test done on me as part of university research and they said my attention span was fine which is FAR from true but I've spent my whole life trying to adapt to my ADHD and mask it, especially when teachers and other students would give me shit, insult me and accuse me for being lazy, not trying and just "dumb/retarded" and such.

I am actually really struggling with it now these days like in my youth (that was more due to recent traumas and hormonal overloads from puberty) but also ironically from recent traumas now but also I Just have so many built up mental issues now and a lot less willpower/motivation/enthusiasm/energy than I used to have and its becoming much harder to try to fight back and control my ADHD.

Also with us being in such an instant gratification, over stimulation, addiction fuelled society that is getting worse and worse and just embracing these toxic lifestyles and choices. I actually developed a severe gaming addiction 12 years ago but that is a long story in itself too (At least 10-12 hours of gaming non-stop a day and all night especially too. Full on NEET/Hikikomori/Welcome to the NHK lifestyle)

ADHD is a spectrum too as far as I know, you can show symptoms of it even if they are less severe, you can have mild to severe ADHD for example. Its harder to detect in adults apparently but it makes adult life much harder too due to responsibilties, work and such ofc.
I had ADHD when I was younger. Took Some meds, got better. Can't imagine growing up and living through adulthood like that. I feel bad for you man. Hang in there.

Faust who despite his important and epic choice of name has literally not appeared at all post TS! Raizo barely beat a character that has disappeared into the void/off the face of the earth since the timeskip! This really feels like Oda's revenge for Raizo ranking so undeniably overwhelmingly low tbh!

:saden::risitameh::nicagesmile::kailaugh:
do you remember pre Wano when the subreddit thought he was gonna have a massive impact in Wano

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

I had ADHD when I was younger. Took Some meds, got better. Can't imagine growing up and living through adulthood like that. I feel bad for you man. Hang in there.
Thank you! Ive considered medication but ive seen and heard horror stories of side effects with them so im scared. I'm so desperate though, ive seen how bad ADHD can truly get with some others but Ive heard of medication fucking people up in the long run and or "zombifying them" as in making them seem brain dead to some degree, no personality, "just existing" and such.

I'm so desperate for support though, I might just consider getting some as years of therapy isn't helping that much at all either. I have "complex PTSD" which isnt diagnosed but I learnt about lately and it explains SO MUCH, I just feel like I've been dartboard for various traumas in my life, both recently and in the distant past. That seems the root of my issues including my ADHD and I've noticed a lot of truamatised people can exhibit ADHD symptoms too.
It serves as a distraction from the overwhelming, constant trauma, I suppose its more of a Complex PTSD (C-PTSD) situation though too.

Thank you! Ive considered medication but ive seen and heard horror stories of side effects with them so im scared. I'm so desperate though, ive seen how bad ADHD can truly get with some others but Ive heard of medication fucking people up in the long run and or "zombifying them" as in making them seem brain dead to some degree, no personality, "just existing" and such.

I'm so desperate for support though, I might just consider getting some as years of therapy isn't helping that much at all either.
I have not heard as much, I was only a kid way back then so maybe there are some things different in the meds etc... or maybe they effect Adults different than kids. IDk?

Status
Not open for further replies.