[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Prof and Fuji, not going to go into things like tonal tells. I actually don't have a profile on Fuji I think is robust anyway, as I haven't actually seen him active and scum yet.

In this game in particular I was focused on drawing a lot out of players rather than my standard approach so I was able to get easier reads on some people, too.
Were you town reading me this game?

ye thats putting it more in details
failing to fake scum hunt and difficulty finding genuine scum reads when informed vs uninformed
The most important thing you gotta remember is that others dont know what you know, and thus all you gotta do is go into the thread with mindset of someone looking for scummy behavior. Then work your way from there.

The most important thing you gotta remember is that others dont know what you know, and thus all you gotta do is go into the thread with mindset of someone looking for scummy behavior. Then work your way from there.
Just pull some insane stuff like bussing your newbie team mate out of the blue, get a ton of Town cred and chill on it for the remainder of the game.

I wouldn't go as strong as town reading, but that's in part because I don't really develop town reads unless I'm actively looking for them. I wasn't scum reading you though, and I think I was, ultimately, justified in that too.
Yeah, you know I correctly read you as town a few times now and having played with your scum self and seen it in play I'm hoping I can accurately read you from now on lol.

Like this game I didn't feel any agenda coming from you when you were talking to people, the same in Usopps game.

fuji is hard to read so i just scum read him every time anyway and read him from his reaction to it kek. he doesnt get as much frustrated as scum

flowa scum tell is acting too kawaii and friendly, bonus point when she starts using this emote :optimistic:
Am I not a kawaii scum :sweat:? It‘s just a little massacre.

Emil

Certified Memelord
much easier said than done
i dont work well with tmi at all cuz i post without thinking very very often lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, you know I correctly read you as town a few times now and having played with your scum self and seen it in play I'm hoping I can accurately read you from now on lol.

Like this game I didn't feel any agenda coming from you when you were talking to people, the same in Usopps game.
i thought ratchet was an indie here like one of those that have game ending wincons. or in scar faction
that was early day 0 eitherway i died b4 posting in day 1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.