Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the clear difference is this is a YONKO, and the WORLDS STRONGEST CREATURE you are looking at the story from a very NORMAL VIEWPOINT (which is fine its ur opinion), and to me what oda has done and is doing this arc is totally different then the NORMAL,and for me it won't end in a NORMAL way even to this point of the current fight yes all our points above are valid but again oda is literally wiping out all of these things with the strawhats and freeing them up. Currently sanji just had his hardest fight ,and defeated queen now oda makes him rise. Where does sanji go next just stand still ??heck no oda will do something with him. Franky is taking zoro to chopper who mind you is on the live floor with the other doctors what are they gonna revive zoro just for him to stand still and zoro not help his captain ???You know if zoro is up he is going to help thats why oda took him out in the first place after his fight with king so luffy could shine and get all these powerups. I totally get your point if oda did not have all this stuff in the background going but its pretty clear to me he is building to the strawhats doing something not the normal just stand around etc. But alas all we can do is wait and see who is right lol .:cheers::cheers::cheers:
"The clear difference is this is a Yonko so I'm gonna assume that things are different because I want to believe it!"

Believe what you want, none of that has anything to do with Kaido:kobeha:

I literally gave you 6 examples of strawhats doing things during Luffys fight every arc, because that's what happens. But no, it MUST mean they are fighting Kaido next, even though there has been zero allusion to it and everyone just 3 chapters ago freaked out about the possibility of Luffy being dead lol. Nami even cried and almost got vaporized. Zoro literally cannot move. Sanji barely can move.

What do you think these people are going to do to Kaido half dead lmao

Last edited:
"The clear difference is this is a Yonko so I'm gonna assume that things are different because I want to believe it!"

Believe what you want, none of that has anything to do with Kaido:kobeha:

I literally gave you 6 examples of strawhats doing things during Luffys fight every arc, because that's what happens. But no, it MUST mean they are fighting Kaido next, even though there has been zero allusion to it and everyone just 3 chapters ago freaked out about the possibility of Luffy being dead lol. Nami even cried and almost got vaporized. Zoro literally cannot move. Sanji barely can move.

What do you think these people are going to do to Kaido half dead lmao
Haki up and Handle business lol its no different from law and kidd who kept saying im so exausted etc yet they kept going until bm was removed,and lol u are assuming sanji can barely move,you are assuming that oda won't make a way for zoro to rise,and also nami although a crybaby is very dependable when needed you are free to think that this won't be any different then past fights lol.Finally of course you can look at this and say they are not needed but if luffy loses again then its justified lol for them to protect there captain.

the clear difference is this is a YONKO, and the WORLDS STRONGEST CREATURE you are looking at the story from a very NORMAL VIEWPOINT (which is fine its ur opinion), and to me what oda has done and is doing this arc is totally different then the NORMAL,and for me it won't end in a NORMAL way even to this point of the current fight yes all our points above are valid but again oda is literally wiping out all of these things with the strawhats and freeing them up. Currently sanji just had his hardest fight ,and defeated queen now oda makes him rise. Where does sanji go next just stand still ??heck no oda will do something with him. Franky is taking zoro to chopper who mind you is on the live floor with the other doctors what are they gonna revive zoro just for him to stand still and zoro not help his captain ???You know if zoro is up he is going to help thats why oda took him out in the first place after his fight with king so luffy could shine and get all these powerups. I totally get your point if oda did not have all this stuff in the background going but its pretty clear to me he is building to the strawhats doing something not the normal just stand around etc. But alas all we can do is wait and see who is right lol .:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Lmao you are saying it yourself. oda isnt doing it like all the other times, yes. and zoro wont get up. He in comparison to sanji has fought on the roof and took a looooot of damage from kaido before he even had his own hard fight. Sanji ,,only'' had his hard fight with queen, thats why he at least can get up again. Zoro got deadly wounded on the roof then got medicine and got wounded badly again. he wont have any big moments anymore. He Might wake up and help the others to flee from Onigashima tho

Haki up and Handle business lol its no different from law and kidd who kept saying im so exausted etc yet they kept going until bm was removed,and lol u are assuming sanji can barely move,you are assuming that oda won't make a way for zoro to rise,and also nami although a crybaby is very dependable when needed you are free to think that this won't be any different then past fights lol.Finally of course you can look at this and say they are not needed but if luffy loses again then its justified lol for them to protect there captain.
No. Its not lmao. Its like how Kid and Law kept fighting until the beat THEIR opponent. They are not fighting Kaido. Sanji and Zoro kept fighting until they beat THEIR opponent. Kaido is LUFFYs opponent.

You can try to justify this all you want. Luffy lost and was on the verge of dying, nobody "protected" him save for his fruit. This is the end of the battle guys. Luffy is going to win lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.