Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then call Oda and tell him to stop including panels of a dead/unconscious zoro for no freaking reason if he isn’t gonna do something with the reaper plot line
Of course the soul reaper plot has to get completed but i really dont see zoro fighting anymore this arc. he might get a black blade if he wins against death or something. the sword might accept him as his wielder.

Edit: of course oda has to show them sometimes even if they are unconscious

"16 others weakened kaido"

9 scabbards gave kaido a shallow wound (his words) and kaido rested...
rt5, most of the damage was from luffy...
yamato got a few drops of blood...
momo bit him once...

:risicheck:

and now the top tier kaido can't even put down an almost dead luffy with his acoc attacks?

kaido-bros this is not looking good...
You mean Luffy who get PU everytime he getting KOed by same opponent, still couldn't put down Kaido who was fighting a gaunlet of strong fighters nonstop. Oh boii Luffybros are on same lvl of copium Zorostans if not worse

"An almost dead Luffy"........Rofl, this guy just go reset his heartbeat, stop trying to make sense about toon force Luffy.

Idk can't think of any other character who get more L' 's than Luffy in this arc rofl. And it's from same opponent
He gets more L than XDrake and Jack combine

:kobeha::kobeha:

Yes. Since Hawkins just joined and only spoke to Queen as a superior
Post automatically merged:

Hawkins makes a P1 puppet and no diffs Ulti
Hawkins spoke to Jack as a superior as well.

Tobi Roppo are legitimately the six strongest headliners. Hawkins is a headliners. It doesn’t take a genius to get what Oda was going for here.

It's fascinating to me how many people have convinced themselves that the MC will be only character this arc to not get a justified victory, ESPECIALLY after all of his major powerups leading to awakening.

Honestly mind-boggling.

No. Its not lmao. Its like how Kid and Law kept fighting until the beat THEIR opponent. They are not fighting Kaido. Sanji and Zoro kept fighting until they beat THEIR opponent. Kaido is LUFFYs opponent.

You can try to justify this all you want. Luffy lost and was on the verge of dying, nobody "protected" him save for his fruit. This is the end of the battle guys. Luffy is going to win lmao
Lol how u can just think this is the end of the battle is beyond me 😂😂😂😂 u must think kaido isn’t awakened or let me guess he already been using it 😂😂😂 oh wait let me ignore the faster recovery speed of a awakened zoan just so luffy can defeat him and that’s it 😂😂😂u playing urself if u think kaido finna go down like this hell kaido/Oda just told us what luffy was doing isn’t enough to beat him, luffy himself said he could fight a bit longer and kaido has not awakened nor has he had his flashback which by shounen logic and being NORMAL usually leads to a power up for the villain and yet here u are LUFFY ABOUT TO BEAT KAIDO IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS !!!!

Hawkins spoke to Jack as a superior as well.

Tobi Roppo are legitimately the six strongest headliners. Hawkins is a headliners. It doesn’t take a genius to get what Oda was going for here.
Jack is a All Star so that adds to my point.

Yeah. Especially when he had Killer face Hawkins and Fodder SH face the Tobi Roppo. Unless you think Nico Robin > Hawkins. Then I’d know you a meat Rider

Lol how u can just think this is the end of the battle is beyond me 😂😂😂😂 u must think kaido isn’t awakened or let me guess he already been using it 😂😂😂 oh wait let me ignore the faster recovery speed of a awakened zoan just so luffy can defeat him and that’s it 😂😂😂u playing urself if u think kaido finna go down like this hell kaido/Oda just told us what luffy was doing isn’t enough to beat him, luffy himself said he could fight a bit longer and kaido has not awakened nor has he had his flashback which by shounen logic and being NORMAL usually leads to a power up for the villain and yet here u are LUFFY ABOUT TO BEAT KAIDO IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS !!!!
:kobeha:

Jack is a All Star so that adds to my point.

Yeah. Especially when he had Killer face Hawkins and Fodder SH face the Tobi Roppo. Unless you think Nico Robin > Hawkins. Then I’d know you a meat Rider
The straw hats aren’t fodder. They’re strong pirates and yes franky and Robin and Jinbe would all beat Hawkins.

Of course the soul reaper plot has to get completed but i really dont see zoro fighting anymore this arc. he might get a black blade if he wins against death or something. the sword might accept him as his wielder.

Edit: of course oda has to show them sometimes even if they are unconscious
Again lol even going by ur logic if zoro blackens enma how can u say he won’t use it on kaido when that’s what it is hyped for scarring kaido and kaido recognizes the blade to me he will without a doubt go back to kaido and use it on him zkk or not kaido would definitely acknowledge zoros strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.