Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
When he wakes up, you're gonna go back to the hole, where you came from, same with people who said zoro would not get ADVCOC after luffy got it, and then he got it a couple of chapters after him. Where are those Retards now, still commenting like you. Dumb Retards never learn.
Zoro is gonna be out for the rest of the arc. Cope

Again lol even going by ur logic if zoro blackens enma how can u say he won’t use it on kaido when that’s what it is hyped for scarring kaido and kaido recognizes the blade to me he will without a doubt go back to kaido and use it on him zkk or not kaido would definitely acknowledge zoros strength.
i really would like to see it tho but zoro is almost dead. how should he be able to even use a haki attack by now? i want to see it happen too but its not possible in the condition he is rn. i really think its just luffys fight.

He can show what he can against shiryu, Fujitora or the one gorosei lol. i know kaido is a dragon and there are parallels to thriller bark and the thing with ryuma but i doubt that zoro is able to even use haki rn

Status
Not open for further replies.