• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yh but the dialogue is talking about water :kayneshrug:
This is what's on that page, it's not about water

Page 16
Yamato: hurry up Momonosuke!!
Momo: huh? Why? Kaido is still alive!!
Yamato: it's at their limit!! The flame clouds won't hold!! You have to make it!! Flame clouds that can support Onigashima!! That was the only way from the beginning!!
Momo: eh?!!

This is what's on that page, it's not about water

Page 16
Yamato: hurry up Momonosuke!!
Momo: huh? Why? Kaido is still alive!!
Yamato: it's at their limit!! The flame clouds won't hold!! You have to make it!! Flame clouds that can support Onigashima!! That was the only way from the beginning!!
Momo: eh?!!
I think we are missing some dialogue, but I was talking about killer & co who were also floating talking about the water

Good ole mr normal 😂😂😂 u do realize we have three freaking doctors it’s very simple if Oda had no more plans for zoro after king fight he should have just had someone pick him up after the meds kicked in and that’s it. Oda has made it a point chapter after chapter to remind us hey zoro is still unconscious let me show u where he is going and all u think is zoros done 😂😂😂😂
So because the first time the only solution was to use the mink drug, now there's magically going to be some other way to heal Zoro?

Cope:gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I think we are missing some dialogue, but I was talking about killer & co who were also floating talking about the water
Thats the page before, and a different scene. Not the same.

The scene changes after this, and the island starts to shake. This has nothing to do with the water, the island is falling. Yamato literally is saying it.

there's literally an explosion happening in the first panel
Ok, you are right. My bad

So because the first time the only solution was to use the mink drug, now there's magically going to be some other way to heal Zoro?

The scene changes after this, and the island starts to shake. This has nothing to do with the water, the island is falling. Yamato literally is saying it.

it might lead to the island falling, but i don't think is currently free falling

it might lead to the island falling, but i don't think is currently free falling
Agreed. Now it makes a little more sense cause I feel like it'll take Momo some time to actually catch the island (likely when Luffy wins).

if the island is already falling why would momo be questioning yamato...
Read @Roo's response. Its not water or free fall, an explosion happened on the top panel.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When he wakes up, you're gonna go back to the hole, where you came from, same with people who said zoro would not get ADVCOC after luffy got it, and then he got it a couple of chapters after him. Where are those Retards now, still commenting like you. Dumb Retards never learn.
Do you have any idea who did you quote? ( I'm not talking about my status or anything ).

Just asking.
:milaugh:

Lmao we have 3 doctors one of which mind you has a fruit that can heal people and healed a spinx with a broken leg which could then immediately jump on said leg even though it shouldn’t and I’m coping lol the drug gave double the pain zoro can will power through it after being healed by Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.