Status
Not open for further replies.
noteworthy. And every time I was part of a scumbased narrative :okay::suresure:
Perhaps it could be because, and hear me out on this on, I'm worried you might be scum but don't have concrete proof yet? Because I've pointed out early that you weren't trolling this game, tinfoiled why. Then your super long Flavor posts may be construed as you overcompensating for something and attempting to appear overtly helpful. Like imagine getting mad you get sussed in mafia.

Yes, first you didn't read the spoilers in the host posts
Lol, is this serious?

, then your post style is very hasty, you often add something related
Happened a few times and those were typos being corrected.

You are not fully settled on your reads. It is a lackluster playstyle, lackluster from town's perspective.
What do you mean not fully settled on my reads? I believe I am at the moment. So you're making shit up, noted.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Perhaps it could be because, and hear me out on this on, I'm worried you might be scum but don't have concrete proof yet? Because I've pointed out early that you weren't trolling this game, tinfoiled why. Then your super long Flavor posts may be construed as you overcompensating for something and attempting to appear overtly helpful. Like imagine getting mad you get sussed in mafia.

Lol, is this serious?

Happened a few times and those were typos being corrected.

What do you mean not fully settled on my reads? I believe I am at the moment. So you're making shit up, noted.

Emil

Certified Memelord
T-pin, lmao. I miss Naomi.

Rej been on a trolling frenzy for the past few games but hes serious-ish this one. Him going hard on flavor talk can be scum indicative though.

My problem with Rottkins is that I appeared in his reads list as scum and someone he would potentially vote out of the blue right after the VC + Worst voting me, the timing is a bit sus.
i thought too at first but rej flavor talks much regardless of alignment. here he is trying to town read some players early on. in arcane be was doing the opposite and throwing shades/scum reads

i think hes town here, or indie at worst. but not mafia ~♡

i thought too at first but rej flavor talks much regardless of alignment. here he is trying to town read some players early on. in arcane be was doing the opposite and throwing shades/scum reads

i think hes town here, or indie at worst. but not mafia ~♡
The way he is intentionally misrepresenting me doesn't make me want to agree with you here, sorry.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't like it when players vote for no reason and I often find it scummy.

Based on what I read on the first 6 pages so far Fuji's posts were nai and I couldn't get anything out of it and I don't know how the players were able to get anything out of it.
how do u propose we proceed with the day?

i obviously disagree about early voting being scummy. feel free to tell me why i think so ~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've not seen a lot of reasoning given, though given it's D1 what can you really do.

Don't really agree with you being all over the place, though I suppose you've been correcting a lot of posts so that you appear to be posting more. Though that doesn't really neccesarily mean anything other than just pressing send too quick.

Scums usually like to think and look at what they write a bit more
wow to think u would come and say what can you do day 1. who are u and what did u do to mango? ~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.