Why are some Americans insecure and whiny?

Because of the far right, and the far left woke fools.
As an American, I can tell you there is no far left in America. America is mostly far right and center right. Some social issues you can say are left leaning for example legalizing recreational drugs, however, that alone doesn't make America anywhere close to being far left. In terms of economic policies, it is center right to far right.

Last edited:
As an American, I can tell you there is no far left in America. America is mostly far right and center right. Some social issues you can say are left leaning for example legalizing recreational drugs, however, that alone doesn't make America anywhere close to being far left. In terms of economic policies, it is center right to far right.
this

The democratic party is center right. They are socially liberal(to an extent) but fiscally conservative.

The republican party is a fascist party. They're near open in their support of white supremacy, christian nationalism, and strict opposition to any forms of progress.
Post automatically merged:

On that latter point, Trump literally tried to steal an election. The only reason why Trump didn't become a dictator is because unlike his best friend, Vladimir Putin, Trump is widely hated by the American people and the US Government has enough safeguards in place to prevent loons like Trump from having their way with things.

Last edited:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
β€Ž
Pls no Americans are mostly cool

America is the most diverse society, it's also home to disaporas and exiles that's thriving and contributing to economy, ofc it's comes with problems as well. That people with pre-emptive mindsets, eg White nationalism that subscribed to great replacement theory ( the idea that there's global agenda to replace white people and make them minority in their country) which makes them hostile to immigrants or Black Nationalism which prompted fears of being inevitably deported or genocided by the Whites which makes them hostile to the whites. Or people that fears of their children being suddenly gay or trans due to so called *Propaganda* These are extreme minorites with well known RL problems and often overrepresented to push agenda.

PS

Americans is the main character of the world

Everything they do will be spread in the wider world. People imitate the Muricans as it the model of human being and country in 21st Century

No matter how much one hate Murica, they would love to live there if they get the chance

😏😏πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Gol D. Roger

ΘΆΙ¦Ι› Φ„Ι¨Κ€ΗŸΘΆΙ› Σ„Ι¨ΥΌΙ’
β€Ž
I've got nothing against people wanting to be whatever they want; but, like "Freedom of Speech," this "You can be whatever you want" thing needs to be regulated to avoid shit like this:

:shame:

B

Ballel

This turned into a politics thread :crazwhat:
This is designed as a politics thread Beta:seriously:

@solis what do you think, are americans more like sanji or like zoro? and why?

Why are you tagging me in this?

Are you implying all Americans are the same?

Uneducated smoothbrainers can easily become extremists, and it happens in both the Zoro and Sanji fandoms.

Not all fans of fictional characters are like rabid dogs who act like they're some oppressed minority.

And also Z vs S is the dumbest thing in the OP community as a whole hands down.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
This is designed as a politics thread Beta:seriously:

Why are you tagging me in this?

Are you implying all Americans are the same?

Uneducated smoothbrainers can easily become extremists, and it happens in both the Zoro and Sanji fandoms.

Not all fans of fictional characters are like rabid dogs who act like they're some oppressed minority.

And also Z vs S is the dumbest thing in the OP community as a whole hands down.
We just thought how can we transfer this strange thread into Z vs S. Someone in team indicated tagging you. I dont say who it was.