Questions & Mysteries Will Luffy lose yet again?! Or will the fight stop? Luffy vs Kaido

Nope he said transformation is the trademark of Zoans
Which is true as they have 3 forms
Paramecia and Logia one
Yes he said it in that way which makes it vague.. I don't know yet if there is an actual form for Zoan awakening but him bringing it up at that time makes it true. Know why? Luffy's fruit is a Zoan and he awakened in a new form which means yes Zoan Awakening must have a form.

I actually didn't expect someone to give me this reply. And i was hoping to see one :). I made this post to test the waters and see how everyone would react to this topic and as expected most replies focuses on Power Scaling which is perfect too.

Ok I might have an answer for your question here

The Answer is Kaido. Yes its because its Kaido and what he is. I am still making that post but its tricky to write but in summary.

Kaido isn't just anyone.. he might be an Ancient Giant which they could be related or direct descendant of Nika himself. Remember his brief flashback with King? he believed "only" he can change the world as "Joy Boy" but later on on another flashback he no longer believes that he is "Joy Boy". This isn't just any Villain that Luffy is facing he is facing someone who is/was supposed to be "Nika".

This is basically the idea but i will go deep into it if i could make it right.

Tbh i don't know if Zoan awakening "form" is a thing yet. I mean Kaido alluded to it but is it actually true that awakening Zoan is a form or just passive ability. But yes if there is a form and Kaido is holding back then this fight is not ending it. But mainly to me because of his plot and other plots that is yet to be resolved.
I feel like it has to be a form with kaido alluding to zoan transformations but time will tell. I’m not against either my personal preference is a new form though and as someone who thought kaido hybrid was kinda meh Oda could go all out with something unexpected

I feel like it has to be a form with kaido alluding to zoan transformations but time will tell. I’m not against either my personal preference is a new form though and as someone who thought kaido hybrid was kinda meh Oda could go all out with something unexpected
It is vague but don't forget Luffy he is a prime example of awakened Zoan Form. I forgot to mention him. His fruit is a Zoan and it has an awakened form which is Nika. But i don't know if its only Luffy but he should boost the idea of every Zoan having awakened form.

It is vague but don't forget Luffy he is a prime example of awakened Zoan Form. I forgot to mention him. His fruit is a Zoan and it has an awakened form which is Nika. But i don't know if its only Luffy but he should boost the idea of every Zoan having awakened form.
Yea I agree with you. I do think though luffy is different in that his awakening is specifically nika where as someone like Kaku who is a ox ox fruit but the model is giraffe he always was a giraffe from the start, or kaido who is a fish fish but the model is the azure dragon he was a dragon from the start I don’t think the awakened forms are the model but luffy is different if I’m making sense .😂😂😂

Yea I agree with you. I do think though luffy is different in that his awakening is specifically nika where as someone like Kaku who is a ox ox fruit but the model is giraffe he always was a giraffe from the start, or kaido who is a fish fish but the model is the azure dragon he was a dragon from the start I don’t think the awakened forms are the model but luffy is different if I’m making sense .😂😂😂
Yh i get you lol. We have to wait and see.