Questions & Mysteries Will Luffy lose yet again?! Or will the fight stop? Luffy vs Kaido

Would be great if Luffy loses again and this time in front of everyone on the live floor, the Drama it would create.. People are also making light of awakening and kaido’s Zoan form awakening saying he’s been using it all along or something..

Luffy got 2 Hormone shots from lvankov in Marineford it’s possible Zoro get up again..
it would be over repetitive if luffy loses again and also who did hormone shot luffy defeat

Would be great if Luffy loses again and this time in front of everyone on the live floor, the Drama it would create.. People are also making light of awakening and kaido’s Zoan form awakening saying he’s been using it all along or something..

Luffy got 2 Hormone shots from lvankov in Marineford it’s possible Zoro get up again..
He will ignore this saying it’s luffy show he allowed to keep trying and getting up but not zoro that’s bad writing 😂😂😂

it would be over repetitive if luffy loses again and also who did hormone shot luffy defeat
Hormone shot is so Luffy could keep going and fighting.. lt would be repititive but i don’t care and its past the point of being a loop..

He will ignore this saying it’s luffy show he allowed to keep trying and getting up but not zoro that’s bad writing 😂😂😂
lt could be the Luffy show 50/50.. Also scaring kaido is kinda pointless if Zoro ends up cutting his head off..

Hormone shot is so Luffy could keep going and fighting.. lt would be repititive but i don’t care and its past the point of being a loop..

lt could be the Luffy show 50/50.. Also scaring kaido is kinda pointless if Zoro ends up cutting his head off..
I don’t think it was pointless per say it was definitely a display of strength from zoro being able to do his limit with 30 broken bones. Ultimately he failed and kaido only told him he did enough plus he never acknowledged him as the monstrous samurai yet zoro was able to leave a scar using adv coc that he didn’t even understand what he was doing. personally I don’t think zkk makes the scar pointless as this is a much stronger zoro now that he understands what do do plus we may get black blade stuff which is a buff

Yes he said it in that way which makes it vague.. I don't know yet if there is an actual form for Zoan awakening but him bringing it up at that time makes it true. Know why? Luffy's fruit is a Zoan and he awakened in a new form which means yes Zoan Awakening must have a form.
He said that because Luffy is supposed to be a Paramecia but here he transformed himself like a Zoan

Luffy was meant to keep fighting to save his brother. Zoro is not meant to literally do anything anything anymore. He did what he needed to do. He could not move beforehand and was wrapped in a cast.

Why does anyone actually think he's going to get another fucking injection lmao

He got one on MF, one on ID
Unlikely someone is healed twice in the same arc
Post automatically merged:

It's not that Luffy Always beat the main villain but that he stop the scheme of the main villain

Luffy outright stated he will kick out Kaido from Wa No

Ofc this thread was made by a Zorofan
Did you even read the post or even the title? :gokulaugh:
The word "Postpone" was used to indicate that Luffy vs Kaido won't end. This whole post is just me explaining why i think their fight might stop "For Now" i am not even denying the fact that Luffy will win by the end of the arc.

Man people just rush to conclusions so quickly without even reading.

Ok Luffyfan? :milaugh::milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All Luffy does and Kaido still looks the same after each of Luffy's power-ups which is crazy to some extent. Right now he stopped taxing himself with floating the island so I assume he will transfer the power he was wasting on floating it for his in combat use and we will see Luffy lose at least one more time.

All Luffy does and Kaido still looks the same after each of Luffy's power-ups which is crazy to some extent. Right now he stopped taxing himself with floating the island so I assume he will transfer the power he was wasting on floating it for his in combat use and we will see Luffy lose at least one more time.
Alright as a Powerscaling answer i can agree to it too. Even his mood is still great with everything Luffy is showing. Its the readers who gasses up Luffy that much tbh when in reality "Special" Characters exist in the verse and Luffy isn't that special even if he owns a "fruit" of a "god".

Did you even read the post or even the title? :gokulaugh:
The word "Postpone" was used to indicate that Luffy vs Kaido won't end. This whole post is just me explaining why i think their fight might stop "For Now" i am not even denying the fact that Luffy will win by the end of the arc.

Man people just rush to conclusions so quickly without even reading.

Ok Luffyfan? :milaugh::milaugh:
Wrong I’m a Sanji fan. Luffy just looks too clean in this pic so I couldn’t help but use it

But you’re right maybe I shouldn’t of jumped to conclusions and whatnot. I just saw your name and luffy being defeated 1 last time

all it took

Reasons why I want Luffy to win against Kaido this round:

- The arc is dragging out way too long
- There's nothing for Luffy to learned/improved anymore. At best Kaido might use "Awakening" to gain the upper hand but the victory will be in Luffy's hand at the end.
So you are not a fan of the idea at all? not even the fight getting halted by the other plots that are still happening?