Questions & Mysteries Will Luffy lose yet again?! Or will the fight stop? Luffy vs Kaido

IT is what it is.
Thats the terror of KAIDO
Even admiratards and some Mihawkwankers have a little thought or know that Luffy might lose again.
No other enemy will get this type of treatment that other fandom thinks after running gauntlet fighting for 50+ chapters and then after 5 powerup still he is standing and has a chance of defeating.
The gates are open .
YOu can join the Waido fandom.
Admiraltards have been on copium since chap 1037 when every next chapter they think Kaido was going down.:hapnoel:
The best was chap 1042 when admiraltards thoguht finally they got chance during spoilers but when chaper came out:gokulaugh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

RESPECET WADIO
@MonsterKaido @Tejas @DJOMOLO @Sasaki Kojirō @hlo69300 @Tyki_Mikk
Akainu or Mihawk would have loldiffed Crydo, btw. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

And a reminder that Wano place is higher than Zunisha.
Sorry? Wano place is higher? Can you maybe rephrase this? I don't understand your reply.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

IT is what it is.
Thats the terror of KAIDO
Even admiratards and some Mihawkwankers have a little thought or know that Luffy might lose again.
No other enemy will get this type of treatment that other fandom thinks after running gauntlet fighting for 50+ chapters and then after 5 powerup still he is standing and has a chance of defeating.
The gates are open .
YOu can join the Waido fandom.
Admiraltards have been on copium since chap 1037 when every next chapter they think Kaido was going down.:hapnoel:
The best was chap 1042 when admiraltards thoguht finally they got chance during spoilers but when chaper came out:gokulaugh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

RESPECET WADIO
@MonsterKaido @Tejas @DJOMOLO @Sasaki Kojirō @hlo69300 @Tyki_Mikk
:shame::shame::risitameh::saden:

Ah this user again. You'll see nothing. It's not about "Oda not having creative liberty to change stuff up in his own story", it's that YOU and a specific sect of people think it's happening based on nothing but loose dialogue from pre-1010 chapters. Zoro made his mark on Kaido already. It happeneed. The story of Zoro and Kaido ended there, then it became about healing up and focusing on King.

Not to mention:

- Crew gets up every arc after the fights and does stuff.

- Zoro was already healed. He needs to get to Chopper to not die, not get up a 3rd time lmao....

- Zoro wasn't the only person who Inherited Oden's will. So did Luffy. So did Yamato. So did Momo. Yamato and Momo have quite literally referenced Luffy as the sole savior of Wano against Kaido

But okay, keep believing in that theory

"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂"
Post automatically merged:

This happen because it hasn't changed in 25 years lol, but keep thinking it will
Yeah Luffy losing 5 to 6 times, main Villain getting jumped by 16 people, luffy dying has happened for 25 years.

Keep thinking that this is like any other arc "oda" :kuzanshut:

You completely miss the point
Each time Luffy said it he achieved it by the end of the arc
As for Kaido what he said implies he is on Wa No for something or someone
Hence if that thing is took by someone or leave Wa No, Kaido won't stay on Wa No
Like Crocodile was in Alabasta because he tought he will found information about ancient weapons

Oda never said Kaido was captured but kept coming back to Wa No
We don't know when where those defeats/capture
Don’t see how I’m completely missing any points in chapter 1040 big mom alludes to a piece of the one piece being in wano sure we don’t know what this fully means but at least we know wano is super important, and currently kaido and big mom want the op they even went so far as to team up to get it at the end of the day kaido just saying oh well luffy beat me the thing I needed was taken by luffy imma give up now just makes no sense simply look at whitebeard and how Oda wrote another yonko. Lastly, sure we don’t know when kaidos capture/defeated were but right before oden died he told kaido to build his strength (chap 972) this was 20 years ago and unless ur gonna say u believe kaido was at his prime when him and oden fought kaido had to have been fighting other people etc to grow stronger in these 20 years up to the present time line he hasn’t just been on wano lifting weights drinking protein shakes, and eating right getting swole.

It is, but it's certainly been set up already because it's been happening. Think about it:

- 5000 samurai are already witnessing the war, they are essentially Wano citizens.

- When BM lost, and Law covered her sound, Oda showed how the festival was still happening while chaos happened around them.

- This scene:

He's essentially building it be like they are wishing for a victory without seeing it (at least until Luffy defeats Kaido).

But we'll see. I just think with 80+ chapters of this raid, if he wanted to involve the citizens, he would have already
Interesting. This is a possibility too.

I don’t see it. This looks pretty definitive, and Oda won’t leave Luffy empty handed at the end of this arc. Oda might play with expectations, but he rarely veers from the formula.
Umm.. You are missing the point here. I am saying their "current" fight might be halted or ending up for another Luffy loss but their fight isn't done yet there is a special connection between them two they will fight again.

You see the post is about the other plot threads that Oda still won't resolve yet for an unknown reason.

Luffy Vs Kaido won't end without Luffy beating Kaido.

I think it will happen like this:

1. Luffy beats Kaido, yeets him off Onigashima, and runs out of G5.

2. Onigashima falls on the capital, Momoron has to lift it up however he can while the city is evacuated. Maybe even with the help of Zunisha?

3. WG forces intercede and the remaining pirates have to fight back.

4. Meanwhile, the sound and the impact of the fight awaken Kaido. We got his flashback.

5. Whatever the flashback is, it results in Kaido surrendering his consciousness to his awakening and finally awakens.

6. Awakened Kaido attacks the capital, maybe even putting a stop to the WG forces by blindly attacking everyone and everything (minus named characters).

7. Kaido overwhelms Momoron and pulls up Onigashima to the planet's orbit, making it fall to take the whole world down with him.*

8. We got a rallying cry to the Rooftop 5, with Luffy deciding to go G4/G5 one final time to destroy Onigashima.

9. Meanwhile, we finally got a flashback to what happened to Zoro after the Grim Reaper encounter. He wakes up, see what is happening and resolves to kill Kaido.

10. The whole thing ends with Luffy destroying Onigashima and ZKK, in front of everybody in the capital.

*There is also a theory that Kaido's defeat/ awakening will also awaken Onigashima as a Giant Demon. If this were the case, we can skip the part with Momoron stopping the island, WG forces attacking, and Kaido pulling an Ultron. We instead got everybody remaining (minus Zoro) vs Onigashima, which ends with Luffy killing it before we then got ZKK.
Alright so their current fight will end up by Luffy winning this round. The giant demon part you are glimpsing the idea of why Kaido is here "at least according to what info we have right now". :goyea:

Yeah Luffy losing 5 to 6 times, main Villain getting jumped by 16 people, luffy dying has happened for 25 years.

Keep thinking that this is like any other arc "oda" :kuzanshut:
Except after his last round, nobody has interfered in the fight in over 20 chapters lmfao (except CP-0 to make Luffy lose)

Kaido fought all those people before Luffy had his "serious" 1v1 with the Yonko.

And he's lost and almost died to previous villains before (Crocodile? Doflamingo? Katakuri?).

Keep hoping that shit will be different I guess lmao.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Umm.. You are missing the point here. I am saying their "current" fight might be halted or ending up for another Luffy loss but their fight isn't done yet there is a special connection between them two they will fight again.
I am saying that this phase of their fight is their last. And it will end with Luffy’s victory. I don’t see any further twists and turns happening, at least with the both of them involved.

I am saying that this phase of their fight is their last. And it will end with Luffy’s victory. I don’t see any further twists and turns happening, at least with the both of them involved.
Oh i see. So for you this is the finally regardless of any plots happening which means anything will be resolved during or after. Noted :goyea:

----
The general thinking so far seems to be either Luffy wins now or Kaido wins again no room for any reason that might stops their fight. :zorothink:

Except after his last round, nobody has interfered in the fight in over 20 chapters lmfao (except CP-0 to make Luffy lose)

Kaido fought all those people before Luffy had his "serious" 1v1 with the Yonko.

And he's lost and almost died to previous villains before (Crocodile? Doflamingo? Katakuri?).

Keep hoping that shit will be different I guess lmao.
You can go about it however you want. No arc in the 25 years of this story has the main Villain been jumped by multitudes of people, ran a gauntlet, beaten luffy 5/6 times and killed the rubber kid.

Almost dying =/= dying. Keep up Mr Fake Oda

But yeah SaMe ThInG fOr 25 YeArS. Its different keep believing its the same thing as any other arc LmAo

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10278

Definitely not losing, Kaido’s taken the previous 6 rounds, gotta win this one or it’s going to devolve into a complete joke if it hasn’t already. If Luffy can’t finish him off by himself no reason why Zoro wouldn’t be brought in.

Don’t see how I’m completely missing any points in chapter 1040 big mom alludes to a piece of the one piece being in wano sure we don’t know what this fully means but at least we know wano is super important, and currently kaido and big mom want the op they even went so far as to team up to get it at the end of the day kaido just saying oh well luffy beat me the thing I needed was taken by luffy imma give up now just makes no sense simply look at whitebeard and how Oda wrote another yonko. Lastly, sure we don’t know when kaidos capture/defeated were but right before oden died he told kaido to build his strength (chap 972) this was 20 years ago and unless ur gonna say u believe kaido was at his prime when him and oden fought kaido had to have been fighting other people etc to grow stronger in these 20 years up to the present time line he hasn’t just been on wano lifting weights drinking protein shakes, and eating right getting swole.
If Luffy goes with the piece one the treasure they are looking for they won't stay
It makes no sense for them
Moreover for Oda Luffy will have surpass Kaido, so Kaido won't be as dangerous for Wa No
Several options exist to kicks out Kaido from Wa No for ever
For now it's just your headcannon that he Lost against a Wa No citizen as we know that no one in Wano could beat him for the last 20yrs

You can go about it however you want. No arc in the 25 years of this story has the main Villain been jumped by multitudes of people, ran a gauntlet, beaten luffy 5/6 times and killed the rubber kid.

Almost dying =/= dying. Keep up Mr Fake Oda

But yeah SaMe ThInG fOr 25 YeArS. Its different keep believing its the same thing as any other arc LmAo
Luffy didn't die though:suresure:

Keep dreaming, Zoro has been irrelevant to Kaido for 36 chapters lmao.

"But it's been set up!"

It has not. You merely want it to happen