Questions & Mysteries Will Luffy lose yet again?! Or will the fight stop? Luffy vs Kaido

I like how you jumped to that conclusion. :rolaugh:
You literally said it yourself. When 90% of the fanbase on other sites do not parade ZKK, while the exact opposite happens here, all in equal standing, then you get your answer.

This site is the equivalent of asking Alabama which president they supported in 2020 lol. There are other sites out their with their own opinions, different from yours.

If Luffy goes with the piece one the treasure they are looking for they won't stay
It makes no sense for them
Moreover for Oda Luffy will have surpass Kaido, so Kaido won't be as dangerous for Wa No
Several options exist to kicks out Kaido from Wa No for ever
For now it's just your headcannon that he Lost against a Wa No citizen as we know that no one in Wano could beat him for the last 20yrs
I’m not saying he lost against a wano citizen im saying in those 20 years he has loss to yonkos and navy as was said in chap 795 to me him being captured by them he had to be defeated some but meh let’s just see what kaido does I still don’t see a whole yonko just walking away from his dreams/ambitions but 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You literally said it yourself. When 90% of the fanbase on other sites do not parade ZKK, while the exact opposite happens here, all in equal standing, then you get your answer.

This site is the equivalent of asking Alabama which president they supported in 2020 lol. There are other sites out their with their own opinions, different from yours.
I didnt. I saw you complaining about polls here so I asked you if they were credible elsewhere... Hint - they were never credible.
This site has by far the least delusions among all OP platforms. Doesn't mean the number of delusions is small here either.
Whenever Zoro is involved, people become delusional and because this site has highest amount of Zoro fans, we have the least delusions.
:luuh:

I didnt. I saw you complaining about polls here so I asked you if they were credible elsewhere... Hint - they were never credible.
This site has by far the least delusions among all OP platforms. Doesn't mean the number of delusions is small here either.
Whenever Zoro is involved, people become delusional and because this site has highest amount of Zoro fans, we have the least delusions.
:luuh:
"Least delusions"

:kobeha:

I’m not saying he lost against a wano citizen im saying in those 20 years he has loss to yonkos and navy as was said in chap 795 to me him being captured by them he had to be defeated some but meh let’s just see what kaido does I still don’t see a whole yonko just walking away from his dreams/ambitions but 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Add these too. Kaido's interaction with Yamato was proof enough that there is no way that he is leaving Wano. Even for a Villain Kaido is different. Remember before Luffy awakened he commented on how Kaido's Haki is getting stronger.. Have we ever seen a Villain getting a power up during a fight with both sides sticking to their ambitions so hardly. Even after losing everything he plans to build it again as he said that in his drinking phases that he needs 5 years to build it again.

Luffy vs Kaido is different from any Villain so far.

You said Kaido Lost but still came back to Wa No
Why will a Younko prevent Kaido to go back in Wa no when it's Kaido's territory ?

You said Kaido Lost but still came back to Wa No
Why will a Younko prevent Kaido to go back in Wa no when it's Kaido's territory ?
The thing I’m getting at is kaido has never ever changed his decision it’s always been wano no matter the defeat or capture yes wano is his territory lol my reasoning still stands kaido wants wano he always returns there he won’t just walk away from it how u can think a yonko will do so doesn’t make much sense to me lol but anyways we both have our beliefs on the matter just wait and see

Luffy won't lose. He'll beat Kaido as the sun rises.

Essentially Kaido is Moria. He has a time limit of the Dawn. Once the sun rises you know it's night night time for Kaido

Kaido strikes me as the type to go out in glorious way Oda has built him up so he can be redeemed slightly Kaido has already shown in his personality honour like that. Kaido goes out by either Blackbeard or SSG.

Head Canon if i said this and that will happen. All i did is provide ideas to see what others think. :goyea:

Essentially Kaido is Moria. He has a time limit of the Dawn. Once the sun rises you know it's night night time for Kaido

Kaido strikes me as the type to go out in glorious way Oda has built him up so he can be redeemed slightly Kaido has already shown in his personality honour like that. Kaido goes out by either Blackbeard or SSG.
Luffy losing doesn't mean the end of their fight. I don't know if you have read the post but in Summary :-
Will their fight stop for the other plots to continue or not?

:kobeha: I remember you a luffy fan right:hohoho: