Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Bonnibel
Ekkologix
Kagura
Joygirl
Pot Goblin

These are the players I town read for now. Fuji apparently is indie but I trust him for now as well.

Other players who I don't particularly town read but are vouched by other players or have something supporting them:
RippedCal
Pero
Juliet
Charlie
Gambit

Leaves me with:
Lord Melkor
Worst
Rej
Mitch
Arondight

I'll start there with isos.

Yes that super kill was one shot ability.
hmm, lucky you .-. and me, idk

i made you target same people again, as long as you can

if you were town with unlimited kills for some reason, i'd be screwed but it says that purple mafia tried to superkill him and if it's not oneshot, that would make you purple mafia, since they're the ones who superkilled pain this night

@Ekkologix therefore Kagura did target you this night too

D

Dragomir

if you were town with unlimited kills for some reason, i'd be screwed but it says that purple mafia tried to superkill him and if it's not oneshot, that would make you purple mafia, since they're the ones who superkilled pain this night

So Kagura should have shot Pein last night?

J

Joygirl1

No, I never even got me investigation ability that I bought.
The whole market shop was a farce and most likely raided by mafs to prevent town from getting anything good.
I hate all this "first come, first served" stuff going on in this version of mafia games btw.
As I´m not a spontaneous person and like to think things through before I do anything I´m at a major disadvantage here. In the board I played mafia before it didn´t matter that much how fast you are, it mattered more how smart you are.

This was a horrible night. Congratulions only to the person who killed UwU.
It would have been better if I was killed instead some other players because my role is terribly weak. I can survive some stuff that I otherwise shouldn´t survive but... that´s it! I have no investigations, I can not protect other players, I have no killshots, I really have nothing else that could be helpful for town. Just surviving is so damn pointless because I can´t do shit for town.

Nana´s death confirms me town and Bonnibel got possibly hit by UwU´s ability? Does that match? Was UwU even in the game yet as Bonni said that she investigated me as guilty?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

What I did to Ekko was nothing bad. So I don't mind doing that again and again.

Also the purple mafia did try to SK him but the reason why Pein died is because Mango died and their roles were linked.

Also if I was purple mafia then it'd also show that purple mafia tried to kill Pein on night 1 too, no?

What I did to Ekko was nothing bad. So I don't mind doing that again and again.

Also the purple mafia did try to SK him but the reason why Pein died is because Mango died and their roles were linked.

Also if I was purple mafia then it'd also show that purple mafia tried to kill Pein on night 1 too, no?
dunno, it's messed up with by isaac anyway so maybe i haven't even target you by that ability, i don't know what he reordered

D

Dragomir

No, I never even got me investigation ability that I bought.
The whole market shop was a farce and most likely raided by mafs to prevent town from getting anything good.
I hate all this "first come, first served" stuff going on in this version of mafia games btw.
As I´m not a spontaneous person and like to think things through before I do anything I´m at a major disadvantage here. In the board I played mafia before it didn´t matter that much how fast you are, it mattered more how smart you are.

This was a horrible night. Congratulions only to the person who killed UwU.
It would have been better if I was killed instead some other players because my role is terribly weak. I can survive some stuff that I otherwise shouldn´t survive but... that´s it! I have no investigations, I can not protect other players, I have no killshots, I really have nothing else that could be helpful for town. Just surviving is so damn pointless because I can´t do shit for town.

Nana´s death confirms me town and Bonnibel got possibly hit by UwU´s ability? Does that match? Was UwU even in the game yet as Bonni said that she investigated me as guilty?
Chill, Joy. You still have reads. You still have your mind. If you consider yourself to be a good player, then you can still be of great help to town through reads alone. Forget abilities. They're only supplemental to what the core of mafia is.

Yes, UwU was present when Bon was suspecting you.

D

Dragomir

I was thinking that at first but there isn't any mention of a purple kill in the N1 write-up, leading me to believe that failed faction kills don't reveal what faction it came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.