Drawing † Rotten Doodle Sanctuary † Requests and Art

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Koby and Yamato talking about their idols (Luffy And Oden).

They are great friends. Even if Yamato won't join straw hats I bet they will create their own crew and those two will end up meeting up and spending the most time gashing about their idols. Oda let them be friends I beg you :risitasad: This request is one of the most wholesome ones I've got I love drawing soft scenes like those. Oh also they would go on a gym together, buff buddies.

Rottkins

Hahaha thats brilliant! Can you still do Sanji kicking Kaido in the Dragon Balls whenever you have the time? I decided I really want to see it after all hahaha!

I also have another idea of Sanji using "Diable Jinbei" but I'm not sure how that should look yet hahaha!

:luffylaugh::jinbewat::usosmug::sanmoji:

he kicks balls with IJ for a better effect >:o]

Rottkins

Can I get Kakashi from Naruto and Urahara from Bleach playing poker?

love them both, good character choice :cheers:

Shanks is another Rocinante!?

:snoopy::handsup::crazwhat::hope:
you know that I always think about that since the Sengoku's words at the Marineford? It is so possible that it is just my core of shanks in my head next to being mad crazy but it is just my and my friend's joke, it has a really deep lore.

They are great friends. Even if Yamato won't join straw hats I bet they will create their own crew and those two will end up meeting up and spending the most time gashing about their idols. Oda let them be friends I beg you :risitasad: This request is one of the most wholesome ones I've got I love drawing soft scenes like those. Oh also they would go on a gym together, buff buddies.
Thank you! They are my faves and your art is great!