General & Others Comparing running scenes from Oda and Togashi.

Hey, what a surprise, look at here, someone who wants to discuss the two scenes without getting mad and throwing insults.

Yes, "the intention of that scene was to highlight how everything was happening at great speeds" AND to showcase the level of threat, fear, determination, going through Gon, Killua, Shoot and the others. That is what you are failing to realize. While Luffy is running up the stairs while fighting fodder, which showcases nothing to the level of threat, fear and determination the alliance are going through. Everything is just "happily ever after" as if they are still adventuring in East Blue.

So are you claiming that the HxH scene I provided above is better compared with the "Sanji saving Chiffon" scene? We can definitely do that if you want.

Also, Oda practically almost copies everyone. WCI was borderline plagiarism of Alice in Wonderland but that is a different topic.
No one's actually insulting you, we don't know anything about you. You feel attacked because you cling to these dumb ideas that get torn down.

Borderline plagiarism of the classics. Yeah... here's a thesis one person out there was able to write on Oda doing such a thing

Meruem and the Royal Guard utterly shit on the yonko as antagonists. Its laughable how Oda had an entire decade of hype behind the yonkos and they were still dealt with miserably.

Like remember how simply being in the presence of those chimera ants gave that portal guy PTSD? Compare that to onigashima.

Beast Pirates: It is impossible for you to win!! Kaido has allied with Big Mom!!
Luffy: oh no big mom, anyways lets fucking party after this battle is over.

This is just cringe at this point
I mean, it's really easy to cherrypick one scene from HxH and just go "haha one piece stairs bad" without providing an equivalent in OP. The manga has its flaws for sure but it's really unfair to dismiss Oda's writing capabilities. Also you can bash OP's length or whatever, but at least One Piece is still publishing relatively consistently unlike Hiatus x Hiatus.
Bruh, I swear both of y'all and @pg13 have the thiccest Nami avys on the forum Lmao.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
For someone adamant on shitting on OP, u sure write a lot about it
People who write a lot about something are either extremely passionate about it, or in extreme cope mode. Considering his posting history, it's pretty obvious under which category this lad falls under.

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
People who write a lot about something are either extremely passionate about it, or in extreme cope mode. Considering his posting history, it's pretty obvious under which category this lad falls under.
For real, at this point just move on if u hate it so much. I hate OP too, so started distancing myself from it lol, but this guy Damn man

like Oda fucked his sister or some shit

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
For real, at this point just move on if u hate it so much. I hate OP too, so started distancing myself from it lol, but this guy Damn man

like Oda fucked his sister or some shit
Honestly I can respect dropping it if you don't like it, it's honestly more healthy like this. Dude has an unquenchable hate-boner for the manga and honestly the fact he's constantly spamming about it just makes it worse lmao