Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Okay, I think you are town especially with this reaction. Are you still sure about Ekko?
Yes, he doesn't game solve, he is clearly disturbing. Even I have some honor to let go off of T-Pein after he revived Rottkins because I am not a honorless ***** ** **** like others and try to solve the game since D1.:sweat:
I am always ready to sort out spite but Ekko is the root of all problems. He is autistically antagonizing me for his and T-Pein's satisfaction to the point that it is not fun anymore. The whole town consensus agreed that Pein played poorly but Ekko always vouched for him.

I start to think that they are chatting behind the scenes in a private chat and plotting secretly against me or in order to ruin the balance of games. That is how much offended I feel by those two that I start to conspirate such private things. And all as result from spite comming from T-Pein and Ekko. They coordinately try to bully me out of games or try to get me triggered, this is not the first time.

People should really just policy both these trolls until they start to play for serious.
We also talk about T-Pein a person who gets banned permanently on multiple communities and breaks rules permanently or angles at them. He challenges himself on how far he can take rulebreaks and how far he can cross the borders, That is how T-Pein works and Ekko has always been his soulmate in everything that they do together. :sweat:

by re-order, I thought Isaac just changed what actions went first but you're saying he changed our target? Cause I don't know if watching be changed and I only see kills in the N2 WU after his action.
That's how I understand it.

I could be roleblocked if like 2 people did it or something, darling

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
and yet rej claimed a townie character that no one counter claimed, what did ekko claim btw he said he would like 3 times now
The difference is that you and T-Pein proved it by using abilities to prove yourself
Rej's claim is just words on a screen, I have no reason to believe it.
Especially since it came from her tin foil which has shown to have a lot of holes already.

Claiming that Yoshino has 2 forms btw, when she never transforms in the series and just has concept art of the inverse form.
:handsup:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The difference is that you and T-Pein proved it by using abilities to prove yourself
Especially since it came from her tin foil which has shown to have a lot of holes already.

Claiming that Yoshino has 2 forms btw, when she never transforms in the series and just has concept art of the inverse form.
he says he can use his abilities at night that sounds better than just having a 1-shot

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
he says he can use his abilities at night that sounds better than just having a 1-shot
I vouch for the one-shot since I was similar in that regard.

And this confirms that Rej's claim has no foundation to work off of. No reason to really believe it. No one counterclaiming isn't solid either since we've seen multiple times this game what claiming can lead to.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player

When using Shiryon, Yoshino fuses with Zadkiel, gaining an ice armor over her Astral Dress.

Copied from the wiki, you can google it. One of my hidden forms is "Shiryon Yoshino".

:handsup::sweat:

I feel a bit lost myself, you should read Blue's posts with actions. Some deaths occured. Main thing right now is Rej vs Ekko. Rej and Pero are convinced Ekko is White Queen, hostile indie.

Oh and I am voting you right now.
I skimmed a post that he denied it and that he was affected by its ability. He challenged someone to CC it, did we have one?

Also, who are the confirmed townies now?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
When using Shiryon, Yoshino fuses with Zadkiel, gaining an ice armor over her Astral Dress.

Copied from the wiki, you can google it. One of my hidden forms is "Shiryon Yoshino".

:handsup::sweat:
Alright, I'll concede that she would have at least 1 form

Can you do the same for this supposed "inverse" form
Because that ice armour form seems to have a lot of use in the series to base abilities on.
:choppawhat:

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I skimmed a post that he denied it and that he was affected by its ability. He challenged someone to CC it, did we have one?

Also, who are the confirmed townies now?
Me and Peroroncino are the only ones with common sense here. We are both claimed spirits from the main protag team. :sweat:
Ekko is confirmed scum (WQ) who has some spirits and naive players rallied behind him. :sweat:

Also I wanna add something: WQ uses brainwashing in order to achieve her goals. So if anyone got some message that tries to convince the receiver to lynch me, don't listen to it, it is fake! :catrude:

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Alright, I'll concede that she would have at least 1 form

Can you do the same for this supposed "inverse" form
Because that ice armour form seems to have a lot of use in the series to base abilities on.
:choppawhat:
Every spirit can technically inverse.

I just googled "Ice Princess Yoshino" and found this
https://date-a-live-spirit-pledge.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Princess_Yoshino

her game exclusive form, I thought Ice Princess was my inversed form but I am wrong
I start to think that inverse spirits could really be a cult like mechanic, and that either a spirit queen or White Queen will use it against humanity.

Anyway I retcon myself my second form to be an inversed form. Also it is proved that lore from the games is used in this game too. So yeah that it is.

My two forms are Ice Princess and Shiryon Yoshino.

I will stop conversing with you now, you are scum in my book who completely phished anything from my role.
Take this as last conservation between us before the end of the game pal.

Every spirit can technically inverse.

I just googled "Ice Princess Yoshino" and found this
https://date-a-live-spirit-pledge.fandom.com/wiki/Ice_Princess_Yoshino

her game exclusive form, I thought Ice Princess was my inversed form but I am wrong
I start to think that inverse spirits could really be a cult like mechanic, and that either a spirit queen or White Queen will use it against humanity.

Anyway I retcon myself my second form to be an inversed form. Also it is proved that lore from the games is used in this game too. So yeah that it is.

My two forms are Ice Princess and Shiryon Yoshino.

I will stop conversing with you now, you are scum in my book who completely phished anything from my role.
Take this as last conservation between us before the end of the game pal.

i saw ice princess part, I haven't realised it's claim

i'm back at bonnie though for now at least

Vote Lynch Bonnibel

Wait, do I understand correctly that Joygirl was silenced today from posting?
And Ekko was pushing against her to be scum.....

[Change vote lynch Ekkologix]
Joygirl has been modkilled, but reasons are not related to her role/abilities, but her behaviour as far as I understand, hosts asked to save that thing for the post game, darling

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Status
Not open for further replies.