Why are some Americans insecure and whiny?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Great moves by Russia committing war crimes. Russia is still a nuclear power this isn't the early 1900s where a country can use force to submit another country
No one's denying Russia's atrocities. I understand the need to bash Russia. Any sane person would hate Putin for what he's doing. But none of this proves Russia is weak militarily. The Western media is just cherry picking the bad things that's been happening to Russia and is acting like they're on the losing end but they aren't.

No one's denying Russia's atrocities. I understand the need to bash Russia. Any sane person would hate Putin for what he's doing. But none of this proves Russia is weak militarily. The Western media is just cherry picking the bad things that's been happening to Russia and is acting like they're on the losing end but they aren't.
If there military was strong as its hyped to be thier initial blitz Krieg strategy would have worked and wouldn't need to result to just bombing Ukraine and ruling over ashes.

The performance of the Russian military is not something to be proud of and essentially the fronts have moved to the regions Russia already annexed in 2014

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If there military was strong as its hyped to be thier initial blitz Krieg strategy would have worked and wouldn't need to result to just bombing Ukraine and ruling over ashes.

The performance of the Russian military is not something to be proud of and essentially the fronts have moved to the regions Russia already annexed in 2014
Believing this hype is never logical, to begin with. People these days have unrealistic expectations of what a strong army can do in wars. Stronger countries can't just swat the weaker countries like flies just because they have a stronger army. Ukraine is essentially being boosted by the entire West, but Russia is still destroying Ukraine while still being prepared to tackle any direct intervention from the West. You'd be lying if you seriously think a weak country could do this while keeping the entire world at bay. Only the US, China, and Russia could pull off anything on this scale.

Believing this hype is never logical, to begin with. People these days have unrealistic expectations of what a strong army can do in wars. Stronger countries can't just swat the weaker countries like flies just because they have a stronger army. Ukraine is essentially being boosted by the entire West, but Russia is still destroying Ukraine while still being prepared to tackle any direct intervention from the West. You'd be lying if you seriously think a weak country could do this while keeping the entire world at bay. Only the US, China, and Russia could pull off anything on this scale.
That's because of Mads tho not russia's military strength

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Politics and religion talks

Two biggest reasons why humanity have fault lines amongst themselves

not my cup of tea

Also, I didn't understand anything in the OP lmao 🤣🤣

"greatest country in the world" my ass. This shit happens like every other week and its basically been normalized at this point.
Post automatically merged:

Well if I'm not mistaken most users are indian on this site so it was a pure matter of odds 🧐
Just to clarify tho, I'm an american of indian descent. I'm not just one of those foreigners that is oddly obsessed with american politics and loves to shit on america for no reason.

I'm just sick and tired of my country going to shit and becoming the laughing stock of the world while so many americans are deluded enough to think otherwise.

"greatest country in the world" my ass. This shit happens like every other week and its basically been normalized at this point.

Just to clarify tho, I'm an american of indian descent. I'm not just one of those foreigners that is oddly obsessed with american politics and loves to shit on america for no reason.

I'm just sick and tired of my country going to shit and becoming the laughing stock of the world while so many americans are deluded enough to think otherwise.
Each country have it own set of problems. To dismiss the U.S as one of the best countries in the world due to its gun violence is ignorant af

travel more, you’d gain a better perspective

Each country have it own set of problems.
Yeah no shit. I have family in india, I've seen what things look like outside america. And this still isn't normal.

Every fucking year, hundreds of people die because some gangster or terrorist got access to a gun.
Every 3-4 years, America has mass riots and we burn down our cities because some cop shot a black man.

And through it all you still have clowns who care more about "muh guns" than human lives.

Last edited:
The main problem with the 'Muricans in this matter is the that they dont realize the huge amount of governament propaganda they are exposed since they are born.

Seriously, I like my country, but i understand that all this bullshit of "my country in the best, i love my country, i would die for my country" is just nationalist propaganda to make easier for the guys controling the country to use me. And i think most of the people around the world get that.

But the Muricans belive in state propaganda in a quasi religious way, sometimes they dont seem that different from North Koreans who are brainwashed to see Kim family and the state as god-like things.

Yeah no shit. I have family in india, I've seen what things look like outside america. And this still isn't normal.

Every fucking year, hundreds of people die because some gangster or terrorist got access to a gun.
Every 3-4 years, America has mass riots and we burn down our cities because some cop shot a black man.

And through it all you still have clowns who care more about "muh guns" than human lives.
The cities with the most gun control have the highest rate of gun violence.

whining about the 2nd amendment doesn’t change shit.