Why are some Americans insecure and whiny?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Who's that guy? Never heard of him
He's a Canadian professor and a clinical psychologist. A big social media personality. If you want me to describe him in one line, he's one of the only people on the planet who talks sense—though I don't always agree with him.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Sometimes, the shit JP says is so high level that I have no idea what he's talking about lmao. No wonder the guy's one of the most misunderstood people on the planet.
Well JP is a well-known Western Chauvinist.
For most people in the west, he give the middle ground between Wokeism and Religious conservatism (or what you call classical liberalism) and theism and Atheism ( agnosticism) , him being against pronounce legislation as well with some controversial views of him like being support of Patriarchy and anti-feminism made him lotta enemies, even prominent Nature editors attacked him , tho there's some legitimacy

B

Ballel

For most people in the west, he give the middle ground between Wokeism and Religious conservatism (or what you call classical liberalism) and theism and Atheism ( agnosticism) , him being against pronounce legislation as well with some controversial views of him like being support of Patriarchy and anti-feminism made him lotta enemies, even prominent Nature editors attacked him , tho there's some legitimacy
sounds like a guy whose content I don't feel like checking out

No, not really. This is how wars work in general. Big countries wouldn't just wipe out small countries in a day or two because they're weaker. We shouldn't underestimate Putin or Russia. Ukraine isn't the worst he can do.
Russia is getting dumpstered by Ukraine with its encomany in the bin its no longer a great power and living off its history

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Russia is getting dumpstered by Ukraine with its encomany in the bin its no longer a great power and living off its history
Russia's been a failed economy for a while now but there is no denying its military might. They're only next to the US or maybe China. No other country can measure up to them. As brave as Ukrainians are, they wouldn't have lasted half as long as they did if it weren't for the massive help from the West.
Post automatically merged:

He is massively misunderstood about almost everything you've mentioned.

sounds like a guy whose content I don't feel like checking out
I wouldn't say he's always right but those are mostly false allegations by the anti-JP team who do not enjoy it when someone questions their beliefs.

This is one of few interviews that made him famous. Watch it and see for yourself if he's really someone worth listening to.

Last edited:
Russia's been a failed economy for a while now but there is no denying its military might. They're only next to the US or maybe China. No other country can measure up to them. As brave as Ukrainians are, they wouldn't have lasted half as long as they did if it weren't for the massive help from the West.

He is massively misunderstood about almost everything you've mentioned.
Russia's military might is a joke they can't even get logistics right when invading a neighboring country

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Russia's military might is a joke they can't even get logistics right when invading a neighboring country
Says who? The media outlets controlled by the people who hate Russia? In this war, all sides are trying to manipulate information, not just Russia. So take everything you see on social media with a grain of salt.

Says who? The media outlets controlled by the people who hate Russia? In this war, all sides are trying to manipulate information, not just Russia. So take everything you see on social media with a grain of salt.
Russia tanks were being abandoned due to running out fuel, you could even listen to unencrypted radio transmissions of thier invasion and there planes use civilian gps

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Russia tanks were being abandoned due to running out fuel, you could even listen to unencrypted radio transmissions of thier invasion and there planes use civilian gps
My guy, are we more concerned about Russia being humiliated when Ukraine is getting wiped out of the map by Russia? Small stuff like this may help us feel better about Ukraine but the harsh reality is that they're slowly turning into dust. Yeah, Russia lost a few tanks but this is what they turned Ukraine into:

If Russia is as weak as the West is trying to project it to be, why have they failed to threaten Russia into submission? Millions lost their homes, but who gives a fuck, let's talk about Russia's flagship getting destroyed.

My guy, are we more concerned about Russia being humiliated when Ukraine is getting wiped out of the map by Russia? Small stuff like this may help us feel better about Ukraine but the harsh reality is that they're slowly turning into dust. Yeah, Russia lost a few tanks but this is what they turned Ukraine into:

If Russia is as weak as the West is trying to project it to be, why have they failed to threaten Russia into submission? Millions lost their homes, but who gives a fuck, let's talk about Russia's flagship getting destroyed.
Great moves by Russia committing war crimes. Russia is still a nuclear power this isn't the early 1900s where a country can use force to submit another country