Status
Not open for further replies.
goes without saying no?
if she flips town it says nothing since i could be GF
im more concerned about lack of analyzing who she is when she is alive. why r u so focused after she is dead.

so its either lock town or lynch??

try drawing her out into a threadplay field. she has posts too. just talking about results when we dont know the full setup is almost meaningless. at the very least try to tie her results with how shes playing in thread? as in why did she cop so and so if she was town/mafia

doesn't look like u town read me tho, do u?

u were one of the strong rej voters at some point. u even voted him and said "give me a reason not to" or something along those lines. arent u being a bit dismissive here. we r barely having this convo. u also scum read rej and wanted him gone, so how come its bad on me but not on u?

u came here to blast abilities like aries game right? in aries games the host is often times a player. it never ever hurts to vote the host and see the vote count. if it doesnt count just move on. spending 2 minutes on it wont make or break the game. certainly weird to consider this a waste of time. its not like we use every second of this 48 hours day. really forced comment

yea hes a vig or lynch target. doesnt matter. why r u upset about it. PoE is PoE. doesnt matter how hes gone. were u planning to shoot him?

my read of LM is still unchanged, maybe gets slight bit of town points if purple is donezo

where did i say that?
are u claiming i started rej situation because he disagreed with me? cuz thats not true. i had him as town until day 3 when i read his posts during the night. i voted him first thing in the day

~♡
Ffs, I'm on my phone. Could you summarise what you want me answer to?

Status
Not open for further replies.