Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The current generation might just be stronger on a whole than the previous generation. All I'm saying is we gotta wait for what that statement means and in what context does Kaidou use it.
some characters in this gen will be like Blackbeard (given)
like luffy (given)
maybe even kaido , still questionable tho
others ... no such indication yet. why do I say that?

we got to see the portrayal whitebeard got in mf and it was head and shoulders above everyone else in that war ofc based off how strong he was in his prime. there isnt any other confirmation needed because one could care less about the "dominate the world" comment; he was equal to wb in his prime (the strongest) without any df ability; that is the relevant part here .

I

Indigo

Did you not see Rogers strength when he begged wb for his crew mate...
In fact, Roger became Pirate King after becoming sick and not at his peak anymore.

Which means that even if Roger was stronger than Whitebeard when younger, during God Valley for example.

After Roger was sick Whitebeard was stronger, just look how their fight ended in a draw when the Roger Pirates had Rayleigh and the Whitebeard Pirates only had teen Marco.

And Roger become the Pirate King with a foot on the coffin already.

Don't be ridiculous, of course it means that. In case it isn't logical that the Pirate King and person who was used as standard to hype the strongest man in the world, Chinjao made it clear that whoever holds the title of Pirate King is atop the rest of the conqueror's.
It's troubling that people still need to be told this.

Even the world's strongest creature is saying Roger dominated the world. How much more praise does Roger need?

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
That is honestly real fucking pog, I like to think of that giant punch as G3 on steroids. Great of Oda to actually confirm Roger didn't have a DF. King chad didn't need one to kick major ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.