Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Black blade is literally just increasing the hardness of the blade, how is that going to help against opponents that can attack you without even touching you.
I don't know

Mihawk's black blade nameless / hakiless slash was able to cut a huge iceberg created by one of "those opponents tha can attack you whithout touching you" pretty easily. Seems like a pretty good and useful sword to me.

I doubt black blades exist only for the aesthetics. After all, Ryuma turned Shuishi (sp?) into a black blade, and he was known for his swordsmanship. Also one translation even referred to him as a god of the blade.

Maybe swords only turn permanently black when their wielder overcomes some sort of trial. Maybe that trial is the willpower to overcome “death” or a “near death state?” Yes, my thoughts directly correlates to Oda refusing to give me any further information about the Grim Reaper and Zoro’s interaction with it. Until further notice, my head canon is all I have.

Zoro fans drowning in the mud realizing Zoro could only cut a tip of horn, with Oden's magic sword, while Luffy is casually busting islands

:josad:

Get the straight jacket boys. Ztards on Suicide watch again. How many must we lose before they accept Zoro is done and stuck fighting imaginary bone people just to stay alive after fighting the weakest YC1

"But... but... ZKK?!?!?!"

:suresure:
If Kaido tanks this hit…

Luffy becomes crazier and crazier after each chapter lol
Truly a beast.
Orochi cannot be killed is frightening, imagine BB with this power.
Kaido saying that Roger wasn't a df user and abilities aren't necessary in order to conquer the world, should lock some threads about adv CoC and swordsmen.
I don't agree with people who put mihawk above Roger but many, many people should understand by now that Mihawk-Shanks and Roger-Wb are legends among the legends and only one of them is a df user, the other 3 are swordsmen with crazy haki skills.

Roger didn't dominate anything, he ran from every fight, Oden made him PK and the he died, what Kaido is saying is that fruits aren't needed to be strong.
“Ran from every fight” but fought the strongest countless times (Shiki, WB & Garp)

Big Mom and Kaido weren’t even in the same tier back then.
Post automatically merged:

Roger didn't dominate anything, he ran from every fight, Oden made him PK and the he died, what Kaido is saying is that fruits aren't needed to be strong.
“Ran from every fight” but fought the strongest countless times (Shiki, WB & Garp)

Big Mom and Kaido weren’t even in the same tier back then.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oda really did Denjiro and Kawamatsu dirty after hyping them up like crazy lol. He's probably saving Hiyori if I have to bet. Let's see though.
Symbolically it should happen as Denjiro and Hiyori were 2 of his favorite and most trusted underlings. Last time they were together, Denjiro pretended to kill Hiyori for attacking Orochi, all a ploy to save her. Now he could cut down Orochi for attacking Hiyori.

So....still no VS chapter btw.

If there's anything to hang onto with Kaido, it's that. Queen, King and BM got it, along with 2 of the F6. It would be very weird if Luffy and Kaido did not get one. I don't expect this move beats Kaido, but rather knocks him down hard enough to remove his grip on the island.

Basically this is the attack that Momo now needs to catch Onigashima from, but not necessarily the attack that will make Luffy win

It's troubling that people still need to be told this.

Even the world's strongest creature is saying Roger dominated the world. How much more praise does Roger need?
B-but titles!

Whitebeard was second to Roger even in terms of plot purpose since he died in order to fuel what the Pirate King started. Whoever believes that Roger was the Pirate King just because he completed the travel is lying to themselves; it's clear as day there's more to it, in a story about piracy (and what it all means, starting by freedom versus oppression) that is focusing more and more on clashes between conquerors it's idiotic to think the Pirate King wasn't the strongest person in the world.

The only, only possible candidate to most powerful individual apart from Roger is Im if they end up being a fighter, but they're beyond every plot we know right now, beyond any point ever reached by the rest of the characters and a figure in the absolute shadows of end of series. But Whitebeard, who is even hyped by comparing him to Roger himself? What a laughable take.

I

Indigo

Wait a fucking second...

Mihawk is designed after Dracula / Vampire, which is an Undead creature...

Ryuma lived a long time ago and if we believe Monsters as canon, he didn't have a black blade before / while defeating the Dragon. So maybe he unlocked it after...

What if dying is a part of making a Black Blade? which Zoro is doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.