Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Roger not possessing a Devil Fruit doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Shanks' philosophy that a pirate should be able to swim seemed like something he would've picked up from Roger. He was as much a father figure as he was a captain.
I would pick Rayleigh for this take. Roger seemed to be more joyful but serious when he had to. I think him and Shanks having serious dialogues were not a common occurrence, Rayleigh was more of a godfather but I think he taught him stuff like this.

Luffy too high off G5's laughing gas, he's gonna destroy everyone with a giant punch and then destroy Wano with the impact lol.

At least Roger is confirmed that he's a non-devil fruit user and is just a regular human. It makes it more interesting that way

He can be hog both the titles
He wasn't WSS
+ Oden had better Swordmanship than anyone back then
Or else he wouldn't hype his own fighting style
Which also makes sense as he's the first ever to deeply wound and scar kaido.

Oden > Roger in Swordmanship & physical stats (durability, physical strength)
Roger > Oden in haki and overall power

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Roger was the PK not the WSS. WSW was invented for Mihawk.
Titles are given by people.

Roger getting one piece made him PK in the eyes of the people

But by virtue of being swordsman and definitely with no one to rival (WB was his rival but not a swordsman) he is WSS of his era.

It's inference one can drawn.

Perhaps No one called him WSS because why to call someone WSS when he is the only one to get one piece and become Pirate king.

After Roger's death, no one was on top of all pirates and swordsmanship. WB was there but only symbolically because he never got one piece.

A duel between shanks vs mihawk that shook the grandline is what led to people calling Mihawk as WSS while PK throne remains empty because of Balance of power between yonkous.

Now, we have both Luffy and Zoro who are meant to surpass everyone to become PK and WSS respectively.

You can't have it both ways though, you can't compare Mihawk who ignores Shanks for over a decade with Kaido who currently considers Shanks a top tier, Mihawk is not paying attention to Shanks because he discriminates handicapped people and has no idea how strong current Shanks is.
Bruhhhh 😂😂😂 yes we can have it both ways
Oda has already explained this

1.In chapter 50 mihawk says to zoro if you are a competent swordsman you don’t need to cross swords to know that I far surpass ur puny skills mihawk can clearly use his haki to gauge strength. Rayleigh backs this up in 597 by sensing the beast on ruskina and saying that over 500 were stronger than luffy

2. shanks pulls up to wb in chap 434 and wb says there aren’t many who speak of the legendary duel between you and mihawk this is before shanks lost his arm so we know mihawk has fought two handed shanks and there duel is legendary.

3. in chap 96 mihawk goes to shanks and the convo ends with mihawk saying I don’t challenge one armed has beens(definition outdated)

All this being said, mihawk is very aware of shanks strength he dueled him with two hands and that was a legendary duel, but currently he views him as a has been in the current story he does not have to cross swords with shanks he already fought him at his strongest with two hands he is not worth fighting now in his eyes that’s why he is waiting for someone to surpass his rival shanks 😂😂😂

TLDR: mihawk has wss title and shanks does not!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.