• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He wasn't WSS
+ Oden had better Swordmanship than anyone back then
Or else he wouldn't hype his own fighting style
Which also makes sense as he's the first ever to deeply wound and scar kaido.

Oden > Roger in Swordmanship & physical stats (durability, physical strength)
Roger > Oden in haki and overall power
You still going around distinguishing between haki and swordsmanship. 🤦

Mihawk being yonkou level will hit you really hard lmao

So now listen you embiciles

Lol L Roger is nothing but a CoC and CoA coating pure swordsman just like Zoro and just like Zoro and unlike Mihawk and Ryuma he isn't strong enough to make a black blade.

It is done, a wrap for you guys. Mihawk officially shits on Roger

@SkySanji @stealthblack @Chrono
Meanwhile Sanji still hasn't surpassed YC2 level despite having Judges sperm, 1000 steroids and fake genes injected into him

Or a wound on the back is a swordsman shame and Mihawk admiring Zoro for that then cutting him down.. Roger dont care about swordsmanship to that level it’s very different..
Lmao 😂😂😂 so now roger is a coward and will run away from a fight… guess this proves why wb is the worlds strongest man and tiger is not wb would not run away as proven at mf
Post automatically merged:

So now listen you embiciles

Lol L Roger is nothing but a CoC and CoA coating pure swordsman just like Zoro and just like Zoro and unlike Mihawk and Ryuma he isn't strong enough to make a black blade.

It is done, a wrap for you guys. Mihawk officially shits on Roger

@SkySanji @stealthblack @Chrono
Meanwhile Sanji still hasn't surpassed YC2 level despite having Judges sperm, 1000 steroids and fake genes injected into him
Talk to em 😂😂😂

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
To be fair, considering every cinematic since WotLK, I think that's the lamest one. I like GeoDude though.
But I'm 100% playing that new dragon race.
Not even a question.
They only have one problem. They are Mail users. Mail sets are ugly as fuck compared to the other types.:whitepress:

But doesn't matter. Dragons.
Rawr.

No it just proves that Swordsmanship competency has nothing to do with Haki or the ability to be strong. Kaido does not remark Roger's swormsanship. He remarks his prowess with Haki.
This is Swordsman fanboys who are,Mihawk fanboy and Zoro fanboys. They wanted so hard that a Swordsman top a top dog that they make everything to put them on hivh regards, since Roger wasn't famous about his swordsmanship, but his Supreme Kings Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.