Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bold: Thank you for enlightening us with your brilliant takes after your private discussion sessions with Oda and Ndule Piece. However you can keep your brilliant headcanon takes with yourself, we rather prefer to read the manga.
Keep crying

CDs have more power than the world Kings and probably complained for Garp to be removed yet they kept him around still

Keep coping hard

Posthawk got replaced by Toys
What's funny is that Fuji (swordman) didn't even think that Mihawk is worth keeping
Doesn't mind going to war against him and wished for abolition of warlord system

Posthawk isn't respected as Shanks in the NW and the world

Lol, this thread has turned into a Mihawk hatefest now 😂

All that matters is Oda groups him with WB and Shanks =>

"Mihawk knows his place and thats why didn't attack Kaido" is one of the worst argument I have seen today. Mihawk was not scared to attack Whitebeard in front of his entire crew. He was not afraid to go to Shanks' headquarters and call him an one armed has been.

Before someone repeats crap like WSS needs only skill: Kuina thought she could never become the WSS no matter her future skill level. Brook couldn't do flying slashes because he was not strong enough. One can't simply become WSS only with skill.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
if you agree with me tho
can you see how that makes things dicey with shanks and mihawk
It doesn't. I'm all in for Shanks croaking against BB in an offpaneled fight and Mihawk shedding a tear or two about his best and only friend (kinda like Gojo and Geto, one Strongest and his Rival/Friend). Mihawk is to fight Zoro even after the WG invasion imo so it changes nothing.

"Mihawk knows his place and thats why didn't attack Kaido" is one of the worst argument I have seen today. Mihawk was not scared to attack Whitebeard in front of his entire crew. He was not afraid to go to Shanks' headquarters and call him an one armed has been.

Before someone repeats crap like WSS needs only skill: Kuina thought she could never become the WSS no matter her future skill level. Brook couldn't do flying slashes because he was not strong enough. One can't simply become WSS only with skill.
Mihawk has everybody shook

Mihawk is def a retard who would go and attack kaido and his crew @LANJI CUCKSMOKE right?

Status
Not open for further replies.