Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not so sure about that,sabo gave up on his dream of becoming PK, not very kingly of him.
You know who else gave up on his dream and doesn't have conqueror's haki? Sanji. I think sabo won't have it:zehaha:
Well he's the successor to the RA and Luffy/Ace's bro. It's hard for me to imagine he doesn't have it when a clown like Kid got it

Most Villains ended up doing an Attack greater than their Signature Attack at the End of their Fight

Kuro's Signature Move was "Stealth Foot" but then he showed a Non-Stop Version of it
Arlong's Signature Treat was his "Saw Nose" but then he showed his Real Weapon which was Kiribachi (Shark Saw)
Crocodile's Signature Move was his "Desert Spada" which is like Sand Sword, but before his Defeat, he unleashed Multiple Blades in New Move
Enel was scary because of his Lightning & right before his Defeat, he showed his Ultimate Form which equaled 200 Million Volts
Rob Lucci mastered all Six Rokushiki Technique but before his Defeat, he showed a Powerful 7th
... etc

So i believe that near the end of Kaidou's Fight, he is gonna Unleash his Ultimate Move & it's gonna be Strongest Version of his Signature Attack & that's obviously "Thunder Bagua".

Bagua refers to Eight Trigrams of Chinese Philosophy or Cosmology
And there is actually a more Ancient Term used by Chinese called Hexagrams which is like 64 Pairwise Permutations of Trigrams.

The Word for Hexagram is "Gua"
So i expect Kaidou's Ultimate Attack to be Thunder Gua or maybe Above Thunder Bagua
Regardless of the name, i think it's gonna be 8 Times or almost 10 times stronger than his Thunder Bagua !!!

Luffy did indeed say that Kaidou's Haki is growing stronger
So i expect his Final Thunder Bagua to unleash so much CoC that it will make previous Feats look so Cute
I even wonder about the Collateral Damage to both the Sky & the Island

Also if his Enhanced Thunder Bagua was called "Roaring Thunder Bagua"
Then maybe this last one gonna be "Victorious Thunder Bagua" referring to him being Undefeated 1 v 1 & also his Victory Cry
And i'd be surprised if Capital doesn't feel it

Because I assumed it was about Haki, and not swordsmanship, so I waited for confirmation:myman:
so you jumped like a clown with ur assumptions while eten didn't say anything and you claimed like you have the chapter :suresure:
Like I said, Swordmanship requires haki, sure. Haki does not require swordsmanship.
Roger required swordmanship to match the WSM unless you think he is a worse a swordman while he has a saijo owazamano grade :suresure:
to tame a sword of higher caliber you should be an unique swordman :kuzanshut:

enma is testing Zoro who is a good swordman and he still didn't fit his standard at all which is oden level

so you are telling me roger tamed and used a sword far stronger than enma while he is a shit swordman :suresure: shanks tard are u reading another series ? :gokulaugh:

a great sword ( ace a saijo o wazamono ) :gokulaugh:can see into u it chooses only the swordman who best suits it and enma has a standard far higher for someone on Zoro with roof top feats level :suresure:

Luffy imbues the same Haki Zoro does to his fists, instead of blades. The "skill" at which Zoro uses said haki is different.
a great sword ( ace a saijo o wazamono ) can see into u it chooses only the swordman who best suits itand enma has a standard far higher for someone on Zoro with roof top feats level .
you make it like luffy can tame and use enma or ace the last time he used nidai which is cursed he got bodied by kaido :josad: .

This is the same man who merely swiped Oden, someone who was probably the strongest samurai in Wano and almost defeated Kaido, away with his haki alone.
VC using the same panel :
oden in that time couldn't use adv coc keep coping shanks tard :kuzanshut:

roger sent oden with just haki blah

VC :

"A single swing of Roger's sword, Ace(Supreme Grade), can cause huge shock wave!!"

they are hyping his sword while u try to make it trash:suresure:

You guys are just not getting the difference, and thats OK, you will at some point lol.
you got destroyed go back to ur cave what carried roger is his sword coating in haki which is swordmanship based on kaido's speech and his vc keep coping :suresure:

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Gear 5 and awakening at the same time. :crazwhat:
Oda is rushing the series.
Luffy just calls his awakening "gear 5"

"awakening" gives Luffy's fruit is "freedom". And that "freedom" allows Luffy to fight as he wants, and in this case (for now) it's to fight as if he were a cartoon, with all sorts of crazy things.

And as you can see, that doesn't only affect him, it also affects the enemy (that's why Kaidou in one image also looks like someone out of Looney Tunes or something).

What?
It means that he can influence his surroundings with his awakening, many df users can do this.

Never said that
But to be the strongest swordsman
Your haki on sword must be the strongest
But this is what you are implying, because the strongest men in the series thus far all carry blades save for Kaido and Garp, yet Mihawk is never quite literally mentioned among them. And people wonder why that is lol.

We keep going in circles, Shanks never lost to Mihawk and vice versa:specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.