Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hear we go with the namecalling cause you cant handle what in saying to you.....you aren't getting it lmfao.

It literally does not matter. Both Zoro and Luffy were taught by swordsmen. Haki is certainly improves swordsmanship and DF usage. However, Haki usage prevails over anything, which is literally what Kaido is saying here. He does not say Roger's swordsmanship is peak, he says his haki is peak. Or are you just not read correctly?

This isn't about Zoro vs Mihawk, it's about Mihawk vs other pirates who have nothing to do with the WSS title. I believe Zoro will surpass Mihawk in Haki and swordsmanship. We literally can agree on that, stop bringing it up.
You've just debunked yourself loser.
Zoro will beat mihawk and become wss because his haki will be > mihawks
Pirate isn't a fighting style
They are swordsmen
When they fight the stronger SWORDSMAN is who ever has the stronger HAKI

Oda: Luffy will not beat Kaido because his punch is strong.
>Luffy punches Kaido
Luffybros: Is Kaido defeated?:risitasad:

Kaido: We will never see a monster samurai like Oden again...
Also Kaido: You dont need abilities to dominate the world.
Luffybros: Is he talking about Shanks? :lunazing:

Meanwhile Zoro in their nightmares: :zosmug:
You can run but you cant hide. :kobeha:

look maan, i think you need to learn the word reaching.

You've just debunked yourself loser.
Zoro will beat mihawk and become wss because his haki will be > mihawks
Pirate isn't a fighting style
They are swordsmen
When they fight the stronger SWORDSMAN is who ever has the stronger HAKI
I literally did the opposite. Zoro aims to be the WSS. The others do/did not

If you can't understand that Haki is a 1 way street, then we have nothing else to discuss

Admirals really do suffer from not getting on panel feats though. Since WCI and the intro of FS the power system been heavily growing and Admirals been slacking behind.

Confident that Post Wano Admirals will catch up by showing many new abilities that validate their position on top.

Till then i guess we take a beating

:endthis:
Admirals are put on the same pedestal as Yonko by reputable pirates like Chinjao I wouldn’t really call it an L

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
become a pirate with a low chance of becoming the pirate king since he should have been exposed to top tiers or assist in bringing down the dangerous wg. yes who would not give up if they weren't the mc
chances or whatever don't matter, what matters is he gave up on it period. Crying about chances and whatnot are just excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.