Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Kaido isn't the final villain and yet is the WSC and "equal" to BM, it's not confirmed lmao. It's a title used by those who actually go for it.

They never lost to each other. So cope :suresure:
Kaido smacks Big Meme what kinda wild fan fiction is that???
Meme was only equal to base Kaido holding back on his CoC after sky split as we saw in Law Kidd fight big mom can only use CoC once a day

Shanks wants to find OP, a task Mihawk said is more difficult than being WSSM. So wouldn't that mean shanks has a greater kingly ambition?

The manga seems to agree since shanks has literally been using CoC since chapter 1 and split the sky with WB, whereas Mihawk isn't even a confirmed CoC user at this point.
Tbf, we actually don't know what Shanks wants, he's never specifically stated he wants OP or Laugh Tale, unlike the others.

"Oh, he's also taking Kaido's head btw"
headcanon

"Whether you like it or not, Roger is a swordsman with a supreme grade blade and an adv CoC. One of which Zoro already has and the other he is set up to forge. Zoro's feats will continue to accumulate and become grander till EoS."

am sure mihawk has those things too yet is weaker than roger
much weaker from what I can see.

which grand feats should I expect from zoro
an admiral, shiryu , mihawk?

I think roger is beyond those people as well so .....
w.e I guess.
lol

Funny, just earlier you made a distinction with the WSS of this era and Ryuma. When we point out Zoro has explicit parallels to ryuma you put your fingers in your ears and look the other way

When we point out explicit statements from Oda that Zoro is striving to become the strongest swordsman ever you try to downplay it and say they hold as much weight as Sanji's bluff.

Keep coping I guess :okay:

sanji's words has as much weight as zoro's words sir

to highlight my point
where did he gather up the samurai ? right he didnt.
zoro would be the wss of this era
no way to scale him to roger or ryuma or the likes.

Kaido smacks Big Meme what kinda wild fan fiction is that???
Meme was only equal to base Kaido holding back on his CoC after sky split as we saw in Law Kidd fight big mom can only use CoC once a day
In portrayal of this manga, sure Kaido has a better presence than BM because he's a Luffy enemy. However, they are considered equal outside of this. It does not matter what you say.

Titles like this are nonsense. WB is the WSM yet equal to the PK. Kaido is the WSC yet equal to BM and refers to men like Shanks, Roger, Rocks, WB, etc as men who can fight him/surpass him. Mihawk is the WSS even though he never actually beat Shanks lol..

Whitebeard was known as the strongest man in the world and roger was his equal same thing with mihawk and shanks , mihawk is known as the world's strongest swordman and shanks is his equal
it doesn't matter who's stronger between shanks and mihawk , they're both under eos zoro
:goyea:
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.