• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda : Mihawk is WSS in name and actuality
Oda : Mihawk is waiting for stronger swordsman than Shanks
Mihawk : I have no interest in fighting one armed has been like you

@Paperchampion23 : sHaNkS iSnT cOnFiRmEd tO bE wEaKeR tHaN mIhAwK
Vista vivre card:

rivalry (between two equally strong sides); struggle for supremacy; competing (with); vying (with); contending (with); being an equal match (for.

So if vista can be a equal to mihawk according to vivre card shanks can be a equal or maybe surpass him

y'all really only read the zoro chapters, don't you?
This is so retarded its like you not even trying

Who gives a shit what he wanted as a kid, when he ran into Luffy he gave him the straw hat betting his arm on new era realizing he isn't the guy to find one piece

He is literally one of the many people participating in the race not the winner of the race.

At this point Shanks doesn't want to find OP he wants luffy to find it

Vista vivre card:

rivalry (between two equally strong sides); struggle for supremacy; competing (with); vying (with); contending (with); being an equal match (for.

So if vista can be a equal to mihawk according to vivre card shanks can be a equal or maybe surpass him
Never happened
Vivre Card literally said Vista knows mihawk is stronger than him yet he showed no fear. In that duel they fought equally

That duel where mihawk was casual af and not using any named attacks haki.

And why you mentioning Vista when Zoro can fodderize Marco and Marco level fighters and zoro is no where near mihawk?
Post automatically merged:

??

Luffy's fruit did not gift him Haki, same as Enma not gifting Zoro Haki lmao

Its literally his willpower, but when brainlets like @ShishioIsBack admit to literally not reading the manga, they miss shit like this:

This is solely due to Luffy's own willpower and haki. Doing so allows him to maintain the form, just like G4.

No it's you who have a problem and it is with Zoro this time because you are on alert before ZKK happens.

The part u bolded is literally what u believe by saying defeated.

Defeated Kaido won't even do anything while Zoro cuts of his head and that will not be a case.
when have i ever acted like killing a defeated opponent is impressive for you to think I care now cause its zoro.....rofl

a defeated kaido is not in any condition to put up much of a fight
i dont know neither did I state specifics about his haki , or what he does
or how fatigued he is . again argue with what was said

if you want zoro to do a janitor job tho , thats awesome I guess . do I even think he does that ? no

i never found it impressive . I actually look forward to seeing a guy who fights blow for blow with him . its one of the reason I like oden a lot. so honestly you keep that if that's impressive to you.
doesnt mean all that much to me

Luffy's fruit did not gift him Haki, same as Enma not gifting Zoro Haki lmao

Its literally his willpower, but when brainlets like @ShishioIsBack admit to literally not reading the manga, they miss shit like this:

This is solely due to Luffy's own willpower and haki. Doing so allows him to maintain the form, just like G4.
No one said Luffys fruit gifted him Haki, you need to learn how to read

I said Luffys Haki isn't good enough so he needs looney toons abilities unlike Hakimen like Zoro and Roger who can end kaido with A Sword and Haki and Skill

"This chapter is hype about Luffy of course but people like zoro, Garp, shanks and mihawk etc are getting some hype as well, no matter if people want to admit it or not lol"

that's not what it does. the chapter doesn't hype just people without df
since everyone like roger whether they have a df or not has their own individual willpower and that determines your ceiling . it hypes people like garp as much as it hypes someone like wb .........
I did say this chapter is hype about Luffy (a df user) so we are not that far off but for me people who stand at the top of the world without a df ability are getting some extra hype.
Kaido is hyping Roger who tied with WB, both adv CoC users but one had the strongest paramecia in the world, capable of destroy an island with few hits and was equal with a guy with a sword.
For me the guy with a sword is getting more hype, plus we shouldn't leave the subject as vague because we have data about this.
Roger stood at the top (non df user)
Rayleigh the strongest RHM, a legend (non df user)
Oden(non df user) beat kaido in an unfair fight.
Shanks, the most hyped character in one piece (non df user)
Mihawk WSS again not an ability user.
Garp and sengoku, one have his fists and the other have the Buddha df, even if oda comes out and say that garp and sengoku are equals, for me the guy without a df will get more hype of the two.
I know there going to be exceptions like BB or IM but ap until now when oda puts a celling there is a guy without a df that ties or even overtake the strongest people with the strongest df abilities.

This is so retarded its like you not even trying

Who gives a shit what he wanted as a kid, when he ran into Luffy he gave him the straw hat betting his arm on new era realizing he isn't the guy to find one piece

He is literally one of the many people participating in the race not the winner of the race.

At this point Shanks doesn't want to find OP he wants luffy to find it

So if CoC=kingly ambition, what does that mean for the guy who has consistently had the best CoC portrayal in one piece? He used it in the first chapter of one piece, he was also the first one to use ACoC along with WB when he split the sky. The fact that his CoC was on par with WB's, which was on par with Roger's shows how strong shanks's haki is.

You say Mihawk automatically has to have better CoC because of his title, but that's literally all mihawk has, a title. A title and a black sword we don't even know if he made black.

Status
Not open for further replies.