Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no sengoku says that it was roger that he faced and we know that the bosses always fight in 1vs1.

we must not forget that on the xebec side there was shiki WB kaido BM and other legendary pirates while
You have to show me that because all i remember sengoku said they team up not who fight who .

Roger to Whitebeard: "Guess we will have another scrap. You can only risk death while still alive"

Narration
Roger to Whitebeard: "Guess we will have another scrap. You can only risk death while still alive"

Narration
the translation is not good it is said that WB is the only one who could compete with roger

Roger was terminally ill during their confrontation.

nothing to do with his fight against xebec where he was at his prime

ah ok, I see your point now (and agenda :sadgrin:)

AdCOC is a powerful tool and haki overall can make you the strongest of the world (aka Roger and Garp).

Zoro can be stronger than them but having adCOC doesn't make it an immediate victory for him. Or an easy diff.

There are other stats or things that matter.

Law insane DF hax and how impressive he was against BM (a Yonko)

Kid offense, insane durability, and also his feats against BM.

It's like with COC.

Doflamingo is likely weaker than king or marco even if they haven't COC themselves.

But i truely think that COC in the end is the strongest power and you can't become the strongest without it.

And about DF vs haki : we are seeing just before out eyes that a very special DF while awaken can really compete with the best of the best.

Lets say Kaido and Luffy have the same haki level : Luffy will edge it out thanks to his DF powers.

So DF didn't became useless just like that.

I think Zoro vs Kid vs Law is really an open debate
You were quick to give Shanks a point over Mihawk when this statement came out. But when it comes to Zoro over Kidd/Law, you are writing an essay to prove haki is not everything. Who has an agenda here? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.