Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Maybe there's no mafia xd
ur rly enjoying ur indie role arent u lel

I can only guess, but when it comes to my character for example, I have ability that works differently on certain roles, so I'd like to know whether they're mafia or not. Maybe that's also the case for him.

Origami still wins the best name prize, evil or not.
charles i need this ability claimed. now

~♡

Emil

Certified Memelord
but u didnt know u wud become bad until kurumi dies or something. u were peaceful indie at the start, until u inherited kurumi's stuff

~♡

@Gambit

so how does it work, you picked posts 6426 and 6428? I mean, we posted at the same time basically. Or was it "next 2 posts". Are you immune to that or something?

Well, yeah. Nana's pr works the same way, almost. And I said it's about 20% like D2.

charles i need this ability claimed. now
I already did. It's control I claimed earlier. It works different if I hit twins, Yoshino or Kotori, because in that case, I get another shot.

@Gambit

so how does it work, you picked posts 6426 and 6428? I mean, we posted at the same time basically. Or was it "next 2 posts". Are you immune to that or something?

Well, yeah. Nana's pr works the same way, almost. And I said it's about 20% like D2.

I already did. It's control I claimed earlier. It works different if I hit twins, Yoshino or Kotori, because in that case, I get another shot.
nah, I picked 6422 and 6423 assuming Bonni and/or Pero and whoever will vote Gambit next will post. I was totally wrong.

That's the main reason I didn't use it until today because it's a double-edged sword. I warned you guys about it but you want me to confirm myself via WU.

Looks like Bon-bon is clean.
btw, i don't buy Bonni's three-player selection. it's just over the top. unless someone who has flavor knowledge can prove or point out how it is possible flavor-wise.
Gambit explain your progression over here.

After Bonni was clearing up that she is unstoppable and not roleblock immune you said Bonni is clean and then later on you said you don't buy her three player section and why did you say she is clean when she claimed her three player section before you said she is clear?

I also want to put this: If Bonni would have never told this beforehand how her ability works, we'd have never really understood that there is such an ability to begin with. So she'd have to come out with this information eventually and scums can take advantage of this too. Plus, if she's killed in some other ways then also we will just assu that the three people she picked might have a scum in the mix. It just adds so much confusion. The hosts didn't have any mercy on her role haha
If I understand correctly this one-shot is kind of reward for using her abilities well and finding town earlier, since she can unlock new form thanks to it?

Gambit explain your progression over here.

After Bonni was clearing up that she is unstoppable and not roleblock immune you said Bonni is clean and then later on you said you don't buy her three player section and why did you say she is clean when she claimed her three player section before you said she is clear?
change of mind, simple as that. this is a game of confusion and I am very gullible. one second I call it good, the second later it changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.