Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido did pretty good this chapter, just a heads up(of course you might not think that way but lol)
Lastly, "in one chapter, no matter what happens, always clown Big Mom!" Hardly misses...:josad:

You old now
Oh boy...does it feel like to you that this last attack from Luffy is his final one? Sure sounds like it if I'm understanding that joke lol

If so, then I guess 1048 will be Momo "saving" the island somehow while Luffy hits Kaido. Maybe Kaido has one last move to give as well. Otherwise, the only way this fight can be "extended" is if:

- flashback occurs mid attack
- Kaido actually surivives the attack and can keep fighting after it.

Maybe no awakening after all:catcry: But it sounds like he has a good last or 2nd (?) to last good move/paneling.

No lmao idiot, Zoro has punched people too.

Zoro realized King isn't a true swordsman because of everything he does with his Pteranadon DF, Kick boxing, wind scythes
He only realized in the first chapter their fight started
After king tries to punch him

Zoro doesn't punch people in legit serious fights especially sword fights
Punching or kicking people has nothing to do with swordsmanship

If Zoro and Sanji both traded kicks, who’s legs would be broken? Exactly clown. Sanji would mutilate your fav

Speed and Agility are two different things retard and I’m not just talking about movement speeds, there are other speeds that factor. You seem like one of those guys that can’t tell the difference between endurance and durability, wouldn’t be surprised if you were

Zoro isn’t versatile in the slightest, can he fly? Can he casually coat his body in flames to attack with? Can he go invisible vs anyone competent? Do any of his attacks do anything different from the last besides maybe….tatsumaki? Sanji’s attacks may be primarily kicks but they all do different things and target all parts of the body

Hell Sanji’s even a trained swordsman and can fight with knives…….Zoro’s a 1 trick pony that gags on swords fuck outta here
Definely Sanji´s legs would be broken beyond repair.

Zoro CoA>>>>>>>Vergo CoA
:goyea:
Look at my sign bitch.

oda has somehow made devil fruits very relevant again
but at the sametime still maintained the order of haki being ultimately the decider when it comes to who is the stronger individual.

have a feeling akainu didnt defeat aokiji after a ten day bout just cause his magma melts away the other's ice.
Although I'm 100% sure that Akainu is the strongest Admiral, I'm still not sure that he won that battle "fair and square." Considering Akainu's fighting style, philosophy and personality, I tend to think that he cheated–not that he wouldn't been able to defeat Aokiji fairly, but still.

Although I'm 100% sure that Akainu is the strongest Admiral, I'm still not sure that he won that battle "fair and square." Considering Akainu's fighting style, philosophy and personality, I tend to think that he cheated–not that he wouldn't been able to defeat Aokiji fairly, but still.
God please no. Last thing i need is for the Admiral that carries the Admiral hype to turn into a cheater.

I'll post my translation of the dialogues when pics start to come out, then I'll explain why I believe there's more to see, which mainly has to do with Kaido's attack names
Excellent, thank you!

Yes with how it's being described Luffy is gearing up for a "big" (final?) attack, I can't see Kaido at least not using 1 more attack himself (maybe more).

He only realized in the first chapter their fight started
After king tries to punch him

Zoro doesn't punch people in legit serious fights especially sword fights
Punching or kicking people has nothing to do with swordsmanship
He was seriously fighting Luffy and kicked the shit out of him

Can we stop this Kicking boxing hakiman stuff, Oda literally commented on Roger being a swordsman.

Fujitora is literally categorized as a swordsman despite dropping meteors.

Why are people obsessed with Roger being above Eos zoro? It is same mental gymnastics that Shanks fans were using in 2017
Post automatically merged:

Zolo can’t coat his own body in CoA 😂😂🤣
How did he no sell Kings explosion that would have turned Sanji into smithereens then?

Status
Not open for further replies.