Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Kaido just traded places.
Kaido seems to be doing his all to avoid most of Luffy's attacks while Luffy is just tanking anything he brings to him like nothing.

This fight is a circus, poorly executed, Gear 5 lacks any exciting showcase this is just terrible.
Your opinion matters as much as a drop of water in a desert.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao Zoro has not done shit for another chapter yet Zoloboys coming out and acting smart.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Kaido is called wisdom king in Wano, befittingly his attacks has been referencing the names of the five wisdom kings of Buddhism.
"Conqueror of Three Worlds" Ragnaraku(Trailokyavijaya)
"Vajra" arrow
"Kundali" Dragon Swarm
"Yamantaka" Thunder Bagua
We're still one attack short of finishing the collection, missing the Acala(immovable wisdom king), the center of the five wisdom kings. Naturally I'd imagine Oda would give Kaido's strongest attack this name.
In conclusion, I think there'll be at least one more chapter of their fight.
Oda saving kaido strongest attack for Sanji i see

Show me scenes in the manga where Mihawk has shown more relevance than a "1 armed has been" who's:

- became a Yonko
- clashed with 2 other Yonko
- clashed with 1 Admiral
- Stopped a war by himself
- Talks to Gorosei
- Exists on the ToC every volume
- Has a movie about him coming out
- Has been teased by Oda 2 jump festas in a row

All with said 1 arm lmao. Name one thing Mihawk has done that's relevant to the plot outside of his title.
All this relevance and he is still factually weaker than Mihawk :josad:

"But muh titles" shut the fuck up. Titles mean fuck all when your favorite character's (the "grandmaster", the cringiest title I've heard people give Zoro here lmfao) major goal is still a walking cardboard character who only exists to serve Zoro's dreams. Maybe one day he'll actually have relevance in the story except for being an eventual loser to Zoro.
:ihaha::ihaha:

Kaido is destroying him.

Whole chapter is kaido beating his ass like from the beginning of wano.

And, that huge punch - kaido won't be defeated by it.

Don't know why kaido turned into dragon form but he still won't be defeated by this punch.

And, I didn't say luffy is hopeless in G5. It's just funny but lacks the excitement of G4 when it was introduced.

Luffy has used only one named attack and that is also after grabbing thunder so it makes me feel he doesn't know what he can do properly
You can't read this chapter and thinks G5 is hopeless
Kaido just can't KO him anymore
G5 luffy doesn't even take him seriously as before

Oda dragging it for some reason
Kaido pulls out moves, luffy brushes them like a joke

Unless kaido has some other PUs, this round is a waste
He's gonna exhaust himself or be KOed sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.