Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Oda will make me eat my words, but at this point, I don't think that's going to happen. Onigashima falling signifies kaido is at his limit. 1047 had Kaido landing tons of hits against Luffy with luffy not having the upper hand or hurting kaido even once.

And the chapter ends with Luffy pulling his ultimate attack, a literal island destroying punch. Luffy vs kaido ends in 1048 and goes down as the worst fight in OP.

Yeah its not like Luffy gigantifying himself has been a think for almost 2 decades right?:seriously:
Just because it had some weird theories about it doesn't make it feel earned or good, bro.

Have always been a Luffy fan but this is bullshit and most people reading it know it is but is just vibing with it.
Luffy going from creating punches the size of houses/building to something Island Level just because of his awakening is ridiculous no matter how you try to put it

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...aff-one-of-the-strongest-weapons-in-op.24289/

There were so many possibilities with Luffy manipulating Lightning. I can't believe that Luffy is going to defeat kaido in the most boring way possible. Oda's literally doing the one thing he said he wouldn't do.

"fans wouldn't be satisfied if Luffy defeated kaido by simply punching harder"

fucking garbage fight.
I guess you're still salty that Luffy vs Kaido is a way better fight than Kid and Law vs Big Mom.:fujilaugh:

Although I'm 100% sure that Akainu is the strongest Admiral, I'm still not sure that he won that battle "fair and square." Considering Akainu's fighting style, philosophy and personality, I tend to think that he cheated–not that he wouldn't been able to defeat Aokiji fairly, but still.
if you say so

these kaido attacks look brazy
mans serious now
:steef:

I've given up on the whole "X character is being saved for Y" since Marco was revealed to be treating some random minks :kobeha::parkcry::peperain::josad:
I'm just curious as to what can happen at this point since he's been MIA for 40 chapters and I feel like at least needs to have some relevance in the end. At least Marco served a purpose. Denjiro still hasn't, unlike all other scabbards.

The Punch is bigger than the fucking island and is totally clad in haki. You must have low comprehensive quality if you think this is just punching harder
That is the definition of punching harder.

"oh look, Luffy is using a bigger punch, look how cool this is"

Oda deadass dragged out this fight and gave Luffy so many BS power ups for him to be defeated in the same way as Bullet.

There's nothing left

If Luffy's island level attack coated in koka, adcoa and adcoc with lightning can't end Kaido
Then what more?

The arc becomes just a drag and boring
A total mess and miss
Nobody needs another Kaido's victory
It is pointless, Kaido is already top 1 per feats
There's a limit to everything
Oda needs to end the arc and this battle for his own sake.

Luffy says it is the end for it all, it will be
Same thing he said when he was landing his finisher on kata and Doffy
He has never lost when he brings out a new gear/mode

Status
Not open for further replies.