Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
would be cool. hes probably the one who trained sabo in the dragon claw martial arts. if so dragon might be one of the strongest internal destruction haki users since the whole style looks like its based on blowing things up from the inside with haki
according to ivankov and reaction in mf
his coc is nothing to scoff at either
they thought luffy would become terrifying solely off him
dragon has to deliver.
bar is set high

I

Indigo

No? Actually read Etens translations. There was no way this was finishing this chapter.

- Momo needs to move the island
- Based on his move names, Kaido likely has one major move left in him
- Luffy can't fire his attack until the above two things likely happen.

Very clearly the Wano citizens are going to witness this attack. It's quite literally all set up this chapter guys....
Yeah, that's how i see the next chapter going down too.

1 - Momo moves Onigashima.

2- Kaido is pissed and attacks Luffy with his strongest attack.

3 - A clash happen between both attacks.

4 - We see a bunch of lanterns surrounding the clash mid-air. Capital Citizens see the Clash in the air because it splits the sky and clears the storm.

5 - Luffy overpowers Kaido's attack and sends him flying to the ground, close to the capital.

:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I just asked a simple question
but ok
it seems you wont
Ofc not. It's not on my radar. There are two things that will make me do it and you know very well which ones lol.

Don't get pressed Lanji. This attack is some shitty G3 with hardening. Luffy will definitely use something better lol.

Luffy's final attack will be fire representing the embodiment of the sun.

the giant attack he prepares will just break all of kaido's bones
lf it doesn't turn everything it touches into Rubber again.. How about everything and everyone in Onigashiman gets smashed down softly and its just another big Gag..

Status
Not open for further replies.