Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda : "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

Also Oda
people itt: oh man obviously this is the end. i dont trust the word of the author that punch is SO big

You are the one in denial.

People turn off their brain and immediately say brainless nonsense: Nika >>> KoH Zoro @m0nst3Rx

Yet if you analyze panel by panel,
How Rooftop Zoro launced Tatsumaki and Kaido went white eyed and bleeding
Zoro used Ashura and it left permanent scar.

Meanwhile, Nika kept attacking again and again, again and again, and Kaido just took it like nothing happened. He can just wake up again, running his mouth again, wanking DFless character instead, and let alone left a permanent scar.

Conclusion: Rooftop Zoro's AP > Nika's AP > Luffy.
With KoH it is not even close. Zoro went from did 0 damage to King's wings into breaking it apart.
I can't with you stop lmao

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't make it sound that you know for sure what's happening in next chapter for sure

You and me - both can make guesses.

You think this attack will defeat kaido and I think it won't be enough.

We will see

Yeah, we will see

How Luffy defeated villains with punches for 1000 chapters...
It's not about punch.

It's about df awakening.

Luffy df is hyped as most ridiculous ability. And, his finishing attack on kaido is huge punch?

I am not saying luffy won't use punch. He is a brawler so he will but I think it has to be a fire attack mixed with it or something more fitting to most ridiculous df notion

People still miss the concept that in order to defeat Kaido you have to kill him
Your sig :milaugh:

Sanji fandom 5 stages of griefing :
Denial ("no, sanji actually has coc!")
Anger ("ADV COC IS FUCKING USELESS") ---------YOU ARE HERE
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

And yet in the actual story...
Kaido: Just like how Roger, a non devil fruit user, was able to do great things in the world...
ONLY HAKI!! EXCEEDS ALL!!!!
That's why Lanji doesn't stand a chance against Jinbei, Jinbei's haki >>>

I dont care if it looks shitty to you or anyone tbh.
I just know you'll be mad if its indeed how kaido goes down that's why I asked if you will quit op .

this unlike previous attacks does feel like the final one so
It’s the dialogue as well. All the dialogue this chapter was from Wano specific characters talking like how the Dressrosa ones did.

I

Indigo

I get that but I think Kaido needs to find out he’s Joyboy especially after he said “You couldn’t be Joyboy either it seems”. I just don’t know how he’d find out
Kaido said "Luffy couldn't become Joyboy" because he got defeated by Kaido

if Luffy wins a Clash against Kaido now, with Kaido using his strongest attack against Luffy's punch

Kaido will be sent to the floor, and then right before passing out he can just say

"So you are Joyboy afterall..."

It could be that simple

Kaido thinks that Joyboy is someone that can defeat him

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This fight can’t be over though cause Kaido hasn’t found out that Luffy is Joyboy yet. Unless the people of Wano are going to look up in the next chapter or two and start calling Luffy Joyboy in the sky??
I doubt every single person on Wano has the idea of who Joyboy is. They will more so compare him to some Gods like Buddha and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.