Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
With the attack he's using right now. "Bigger G3 punch", it's a 100x bigger than G3 lmao.
Well he won't beat kaido with this punch.

This is the most ridiculous df. Just a bigger punch (no matter how huge) won't cut it.

Oda definitely has something more in store and not just bigger punch to end G5 in wano

We will see.

Kaido said so himself this chapter that abilities don't matter, what matters is Haki

him saying this chapter to then use another awakening zoan form ability makes no sense

all he is gonna do is show us a very powerfull final haki attack
True but he might combine with his awakening. Kaidou has talked about awakening before. I refuse to believe a Yonkou renowned as world's strongest got no awakening.

Oda : "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

Also Oda

Ofc not. It's not on my radar. There are two things that will make me do it and you know very well which ones lol.

Don't get pressed Lanji. This attack is some shitty G3 with hardening. Luffy will definitely use something better lol.
I dont care if it looks shitty to you or anyone tbh.
I just know you'll be mad if its indeed how kaido goes down that's why I asked if you will quit op .

this unlike previous attacks does feel like the final one so

I

Indigo

Well he won't beat kaido with this punch.

This is the most ridiculous ability. Just a bigger punch (no matter how huge) won't cut it.

Oda definitely has something more in store.

We will see.
Yeah, we will see

How Luffy defeated villains with punches for 1000 chapters...

this chapter basically states that Kaido won’t use an awakening. That’s crazy tbh
i wouldnt go that far. kaido is talking shit lol.
Page 9
Kaido: Just like how Roger, a non devil fruit user, was able to do great things in the world...
Only Haki!! Exceeds all!!!

Page 12
Kaido: Let go!! You're just exposing your location!!
Dragon Twister Demolition Breath!! <----- only 3 pages before he went back to devil fruit abilities
Is your weakness of being vulnerable to cuts still there?!

Oda : "When Kaidou appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can't defeat such a strong character yet. And I'm yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaidou. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow."

Also Oda
That’s actually just typical fucking Oda lol. He’s such a troll

I

Indigo

This fight can’t be over though cause Kaido hasn’t found out that Luffy is Joyboy yet. Unless the people of Wano are going to look up in the next chapter or two and start calling Luffy Joyboy in the sky??
Nobody knows Joyboy here, i think Elbaf giants might know about Joyboy

I have never read more denial over the past 5 pages, what the fuck:snoopy:

Read the dialogue and narrative. The fight is ending....
You are the one in denial.

People turn off their brain and immediately say brainless nonsense: Nika >>> KoH Zoro @m0nst3Rx

Yet if you analyze panel by panel,
How Rooftop Zoro launced Tatsumaki and Kaido went white eyed and bleeding
Zoro used Ashura and it left permanent scar.

Meanwhile, Nika kept attacking again and again, again and again, and Kaido just took it like nothing happened. He can just wake up again, running his mouth again, wanking DFless character instead, and let alone left a permanent scar.

Conclusion: Rooftop Zoro's AP > Nika's AP > Luffy.
With KoH it is not even close. Zoro went from did 0 damage to King's wings into breaking it apart.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dont care if it looks shitty to you or anyone tbh.
I just know you'll be mad if its indeed how kaido goes down that's why I asked if you will quit op .

this unlike previous attacks does feel like the final one so
I won't be mad since neither Kaido nor Luffy are my faves. If Kaido goes down to this all I will do is just laugh.

You do care if it looks shitty to me because u approached me about this.

Lmao.

Kaido will use awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.