Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Even I feel kaido might not awaken.

His statement on haki and df seem bizare.

It kind of will make him feel that he still need to get stronger but then he already knows how zoan awakening works so why he never bothered to awaken if this is true?

But somewhere I believe/wish that he surpass his own limit and awakens like how katakuri pushed himself to see Snakeman punches.

At this point, I honestly think Kaido might not have awakening. He even said that powers aren't essential and that its haki that really matters. So he's basically admitting he doesn't care much about his DF, even though its really overpowered.

It would be really strange for kaido to pull some sort of massive 11th hour power boost.
I can see this happening
kaido does seem to think that way definitely

Whitebeard was the WSM yet Roger was equal in strength. In fact Whitebeard was scaled up to Roger, not the other way around, by Oda calling WB the equal of "even" Roger. And that was a deadly sick Roger on meds.

As for Kaido talking about Haki being the most important thing, it might be to discourage Luffy after he awakened. After all Kaido also talked about awakening, saying that "we" call it awakening, as the body and mind catch up to the ability.

Luffy already has amazing haki and an amazing fruit while im still not fully for it itd be cool if he got a weapon like the image of nika

He cant train his conquerors according to rayleigh tho he didn't tell him about coating so...idk. i imagine coa and coo is just something that'll get stronger as he fights without too much focus on it

He already awakened his fruit so i dont imagine too too much coming from new stuff with it

So weapons would kinda be cool but eh
Yoooo
It'd low key be hype if he was either gifted or forged new ones. Just imagine luffy leaving wano with a with a sword and elbaf with a spear
Wano being the land of swordsmen
Elbaf people really like spears lol

Whitebeard was the WSM yet Roger was equal in strength. In fact Whitebeard was scaled up to Roger, not the other way around, by Oda calling WB the equal of "even" Roger. And that was a deadly sick Roger on meds.

As for Kaido talking about Haki being the most important thing, it might be to discourage Luffy after he awakened. After all Kaido also talked about awakening, saying that "we" call it awakening, as the body and mind catch up to the ability.
kaido should have talked about roger's incredible swordsmanship
the path of a swordsman is domination

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even I feel kaido might not awaken.

His statement on haki and df seem bizare.

It kind of will make him feel that he still need to get stronger but then he already knows how zoan awakening works so why he never bothered to awaken if this is true?

But somewhere I believe/wish that he surpass his own limit and awakens like how katakuri pushed himself to see Snakeman punches.
It would be lowkey retarde if he drops all that info and doesn't awaken lol.

He dropped info how advCoC comes out and boom advCoC. Now he will be the same with awakening.

You are the one in denial.

People turn off their brain and immediately say brainless nonsense: Nika >>> KoH Zoro @m0nst3Rx

Yet if you analyze panel by panel,
How Rooftop Zoro launced Tatsumaki and Kaido went white eyed and bleeding
Zoro used Ashura and it left permanent scar.

Meanwhile, Nika kept attacking again and again, again and again, and Kaido just took it like nothing happened. He can just wake up again, running his mouth again, wanking DFless character instead, and let alone left a permanent scar.

Conclusion: Rooftop Zoro's AP > Nika's AP > Luffy.
With KoH it is not even close. Zoro went from did 0 damage to King's wings into breaking it apart.
also the kaidos line. He said Roger dont need DF to conq world meaning Luffy so weak compare to Swordsmans even Rooftop Zoro way above from Joyboy Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.