Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy struggles hard against him... Even after all bs PU he receive
Full Health Hybrid Drunk Kaido>>>G5 Luffy
Luffy is learning his abilities as he is going considering G4 was pushing Kaido on the back foot alone,
Also he is more nerfed than Kaido from being KILLED as well as knocked out several times, try thinking and you'd realize that getting killed and reviving still covered in wounds is not 100% health/stamina.

in the next chapters:
- momo moves onigashima (this chapter is the set up)
- kaido falls in flower capital

here we have two possibilities:
- kaido tanks the attack and the last stage of the fight takes place in flower capital
- kaido is defeated but will recover soon enough to use the last wisdom kings attack in another situation (is it a suicidal attack maybe?)
Acala has traits similar to Gear 4th Luffy.

Lol, Roof top Zoro ain't > G4 let alone G5 but can't convince delusional kids. I mean based on stupid base logic, Kaidou is as 'fresh' as ever then no one did anything to Kaidou.

Forget about other things, Oda himself said Zoron is no. 2 of SHP.
First of all, convince me how Gear 5 is actually stronger than Gear 4 while all Gear 5 does is jumping rope and pulling Sunday Morning Show moves against Kaido. Gear 5's biggest upgrade is not AP but the ridiculous endurance aka plot armor, while act 1 G4 was one shotted by Kaido.

It was the opposite of G4 reveal against Doffy, while G2 and G3 seemed useless and laughed by Doffy.

Then when you realize actually Gear 5 ~ Gear 4, then you can accept that Rooftop Zoro > Gear 5 because we both already know that Rooftop Zoro is > Gear 4.

First of all, convince me how Gear 5 is actually stronger than Gear 4 while all Gear 5 does is jumping rope and pulling Sunday Morning Show moves against Kaido. Gear 5's biggest upgrade is not AP but the ridiculous endurance aka plot armor, while act 1 G4 was one shotted by Kaido.

It was the opposite of G4 reveal against Doffy, while G2 and G3 seemed useless and laughed by Doffy.

Then when you realize actually Gear 5 ~ Gear 4, then you can accept that Rooftop Zoro > Gear 5 because we both already know that Rooftop Zoro is > Gear 4.
No piece Logic. Rooftop Zoro is > Gear 4 but he is no where to be seen after defeating just a YC1. TALK ABOUT KILLING A YONKOU.. WOOO ZOLLOW KEEEEEELIN KEIDO M8

So you want him to one shot Kaidou? When can people understand that the Kaidou has been sufficiently weakened. And at the same time he is fighting all out and seriously unlike before.
I'm not expecting a one shot, I wanted a fight. He is a punching bag, granted for him, it seems he is tanking those attacks a lot easier than before but the fight was more enjoyable for me before he awakened because it looked more brutal and there was even exchanges.

Luffy is learning his abilities as he is going considering G4 was pushing Kaido on the back foot alone,
Also he is more nerfed than Kaido from being KILLED as well as knocked out several times, try thinking and you'd realize that getting killed and reviving still covered in wounds is not 100% health/stamina.
lmao
Kaido fought non-stop against multiple foes... Scabbards,Supernovas,Lamata... He beat Luffy multiple time and keep fighting while Luffy was resting and eating with Law's crew...

lmao
Kaido fought non-stop against multiple foes... Scabbards,Supernovas,Lamata... He beat Luffy multiple time and keep fighting while Luffy was resting and eating with Law's crew...
You talk as if he rested for like 2 days. He came back pretty soon. Unlike someone who is supposed to Kill Kaido.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy attacked Kaidou for many chapters

Retarded base: Laidou Laiduo Laido

Now Kaidou being competent after taking Luffy very serious and counterattacking, dodging Luffy's attacks

Retarded base: G5 is shit, lol.

Notice how this chapter Kaidou attacks did 'nothing' to Luffy. This chapter emphasized Luffy's defense.

@Luffy is the mc
If Luffy was doing great against Kaido even before his awakening, then people naturally expect him to perform much better in G5 especially given how much his awakening has been wanked. The last thing anyone would wanna see is Kaido dominating Luffy after 100 power-ups when we have been wanking Luffy for being at Kaido's level in base—These are legitimate expectations anyone would have. I understand you aren't enjoying the Luffy criticism, but let's not act like we're the only ones who know how to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.