Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why people can't subscribe to the idea of zkk is because of the annoying cult associated with it. Every chapter is the same dumb post from these guys .who gives a fuck wether zoro kills kaido or finds the one piece . Stop being a nuisance with the bullshit zkk every chapter when zoro is not even in it. If oda wants zoro to kill kaido then so be it. Its his story at the end of the day . You being fricking cringe and disturbing us with zkk all the time would not make that happen .
No one is talking about zkk in this thread
:choppawhat:

That doesn't make any sense when Kaido stated Luffy was using CoA and CoC.

At the end of the current chapter we see Luffy is using blackened CoA haki.
His takes are not good but I think G5 is not fully understood by Luffy. In the panel you have shared what is the point of making Kaidou rubber face before punching him.

oh I forgot He needed the Medicine to fight King and stopping Hakai for 1 sec is the reason he is dead. So that settles the debate.
How is it just 1 second when Zoro after blocking Hakai started to have a monologue about the others needing to get away or else they going to get wiped out?

Panel 1: Hakai gets blocked
Panel 2: Yonko are wondering what's happening
-> That's already more than a second passed

Panel 3/4: Zoro starts telling the others to move, since they cannot be wiped out
Panel 5+: Supernova getting away while Zoro still holds Hakai.

Just using the clock makes it anywhere around 10-15 seconds. Doing this while the other Supernova were saving their asses due to not being strong enough to handle Hakai.

Poor, salty Zoro hater that you are.

:risitameh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
- kaido: haki > DFs to rule the sea
- luffy: *huge, haki punch that combines great haki and DF’s abilities*
- kaido:
:whitepress:
He didn't meet Luffy combined with the potency of Nika:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Even I feel kaido might not awaken.

His statement on haki and df seem bizare.

It kind of will make him feel that he still need to get stronger but then he already knows how zoan awakening works so why he never bothered to awaken if this is true?

But somewhere I believe/wish that he surpass his own limit and awakens like how katakuri pushed himself to see Snakeman punches.
WSC propaganda :josad:

How is it just 1 second when Zoro after blocking Hakai started to have a monologue about the others needing to get away or else they going to get wiped out?

Panel 1: Hakai gets blocked
Panel 2: Yonko are wondering what's happening
-> That's already more than a second passed

Panel 3/4: Zoro starts telling the others to move, since they cannot be wiped out
Panel 5+: Supernova getting away while Zoro still holds Hakai.

Just using the clock makes it anywhere around 10-15 seconds. Doing this while the other Supernova were saving their asses due to not being strong enough to handle Hakai.

Poor, salty Zoro hater that you are.

:risitameh:
Imagine seriously counting time in an inconsistent manga. I mean how many chapters since Onigaishima falling. Kid gave you heads up regarding this time. Sword licking only take you some extent.

I really want to understand the word tanked cause it seems that it’s thrown around to often….

Taking an attack and getting hurt and still been able to fight, isn’t that an endurance feat

And taking an attack and not been hurt, that is a tank feat isn’t it

So why are people saying luffy tanked kaidos hit when he clearly took damage…isn’t that feat an endurance feat

Correct me if I’m wrong

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It’s a shame all Kaido attacks looks like the same.

It’s just him swinging his mace and hitting. Except he gave a different name to it.

This chapter Yamantaka TB is just a buffed TB visually

and the fact that Luffy can tank everything without any consequences doesn’t help
At least he should be less boring than Big Mom combat style wise :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.